Ms. Hills.
    Young, gorgeous, sexy and just perfect. When I first heard about the hot new teacher it didn't faze me none until I actually saw her. She was my English teacher and as soon as my friends and I came in the class, my eyes fell on her and I just stopped in my tracks. Throughout the years, it had grown harder and harder to ever believe that our school could even afford to have a hot teacher nevertheless one as gorgeous as Ms. Hills. Teachers just didn't look like that anymore.
  I stared at her intently, observing every aspect of her. The light pink blouse she wore clung tightly to her chest showing little but somewhat too much, a white pencil skirt that clung to those perfectly smooth legs, and white heels that complimented her height. What was most significant was her hair, a platinum blonde color that complimented hazel green eyes.

   Ms. Hills turned her head in my direction, rubbed her full link lips together and looked away as though uncomfortable which instantly snapped me back into reality. I sat in my regular seat, in the back with the rest of the football team. Kristen, my girlfriend sat beside me her eyes fixed on Ms. Hills, apparently also unable to believe that people who looked like that became teachers. Once the class was settled, Ms. Hills smiled and rubbed her dainty hands together and gestured behind her.

"I am Miss Hills obviously and I am the new English teacher", she spoke. Her voice wasn't squeaky nor was it deep, it was dominant like she didn't tolerate shit from anyone and wasn't about to. Strict teachers normally didn't make it long here. My friends and I have brought teachers to the bridge of insanity.
   Kristen looked at me, a smile forming on her lips before she turned back to the teacher. I was love struck with Miss Hills. Such a body, such a face, such an everything. She gracefully looked back at her desk whiles saying, " I've placed numbers on your desk to learn your names...quicker. Uh... questions? "

    A few hands raised and she randomly picked a girl in the middle, one of Kristen's cheerleader friends. "You're really pretty. Are you a model? " She asked, a devious smile on her face. Ms. Hills looked back at her iPad before answering, "aw thank you and model? Eh, kinda but nothing serious...nothing you'll ever see...Lisa. " I smirked at her response and how cheeky it sounded. It was like me telling Kristen that her lipgloss was...ugly.

  More hands raised and this time, she picked a girl who was seated in the front. "What's the name of your hair color? " Miss Hills smiled and shrugged. "No idea. " Now students just spoke without raising their hands.

"How old are you? " asked one of my friends, Marcus. He was my right hand man and also my (not-blood) brother. "Old enough to be your cougar", her answers were getting the class charged up. I chuckled and sat up, in love. Her responses were quick and smart like she already thought about the answer before it was asked.
"The real question is...would you be my cougar? " Marcus asked and Stacy, the girl who he was 'in a relationship with' slapped his arm. "No thank you, I'm not interested in kids. " Ouch. I laughed with the rest of the class, trying to console Marcus by patting his back.

"You dummy", Kristen said to him with a grin. He shrugged then tried to kiss Stacy but she called him a kid, receiving laughs.

"Do you smoke weed? Because I know some teachers are completely different outside of school", said Jackson also my teammate and brother. She sat on the table and winked. Jackson grew a smile and looked around, wondering if only he saw the wink.

  I decided to ask a question, "Whats your first name...Miss Hills? " She didn't have a quick response for that instead, she looked back at her iPad. "Tristan huh? " She drew an angry line on the iPad and smiled at me as the bell rang. We had an assembly after lunch so classes were kinda short. Everyone got up from their seats and poured out. I got Kristen's bag to carry like I always do and just before leaving, I approached Ms. Hills. Her scent was sweet and seducing.