11°

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Why am I so stupid?

Because of my insensitivity towards Jen, she wasn't speaking to me or acknowledging me or anything for that matter. I would start speaking to her and she would just walk away like I wasn't just trying to talk to her. I hated being ignored especially in that way. It made me horny. I tried going to her place too but the code was changed and the security told me he had strict orders not to open. It was understandable but for two weeks?!?!
Now that was just too much. Kristen returned to school the following week and she was just as popular as ever except more for some reason. She didn't even care that we broke up.
"She just looks more and more like a walking cum bag, what is up with that?" Alex asked and I chuckled. He was hanging around more now that he had taken my place as quarterback on the team not that I gave a shit. Coach will realize his mistake whether he liked it or not.
"She looks like a walking STD", Chandler commented in disgusted tone then made a face. Kristen walked past unbothered by my glaring or the guys staring.
"Deadass", Jackson agreed eating a fry. "I heard she got something going on down there" He then turned to me and said, "you should get checked."
"Probably got it after we fucked the last time", I told him sipping on soda with my shades on. I looked cool but felt like a total ass.
"I wouldn't even let my dick touch her clothes", Chandler commented and Marcus' laugh followed.
"Was what she said about the teacher and you true? Cause If y'all fucking I need to know like now" Alex asked. I shrugged clearing my throat without answering.
"You fucking slut", Chandler said to me getting up with a smirk. He looked at me, proud, impressed and jealous all at the same time.
"Shes over there", I said gesturing to Kristen. She giggled from afar as if in on the joke. Chandler got on his knees to bow down to me.
"You are absolutely undeniably independently majestically.." Smartest words I've heard come out of his mouth but I shook my head.
"I didn't fuck her...", I say. I was about to say something else but decided to keep it to myself. News traveled quickly with these guys.
Chandler got up, dusted his jeans and sat beside me. His eyes twinkled, obviously interested in the topic. "Measurements?"
I shook my head. "I don't know but I'd say like a 46 or 50...I don't know."
"Waist?" His questions were quick.
"Maybe 26 or 24, I don't know these shit Im just guessing", I answered truthfully. Who measures a girls hips and waists? That's just sad.
"Ohhhh", Chandler exclaimed in a heavenly tune. He stopped with the questions to tell the guys some story but all I could think of was Jennifer.

After school I went to her class after reminding myself that she was sometimes still here after hours. I was right. She sat at her desk grading some papers when I came in and as soon as she glanced at me, she instantly began packing up to leave. See what I meant?
"Miss Hills, Jennifer I wanna apologize for what I said to you. I didn't know what I was thinking, I just said it. I just-you trusted me and I let you down just because of my dick and I'm so-"
She walked up to me, shoved a paper to my chest and left. See what I meant? At least today she gave me something on other days she just got up and left and if I was in her way, I better move because she'd step on me. Literally.
  I looked at the paper, an essay I recently did and all I saw was the big fat C- drawn over everything. You could see she put effort into making it so intimidating. I looked at the paper then at the door, sighing. Why were women so hard? Like just forgive me already, I love you. 🥺

I got home and ran right into my mom. She was holding an envelope with Jennifer's name on the front and a few actually a couple hundred dollar bills.
"What's this?" She asked me as I closed the front door behind me. I didn't care so I told her that. "$2500 for just being a gardener? I'm supposed to believe that Tristan?"
Hold up. Two thousand wha? I instantly started to care. I quickly yanked the money out of her hand, counting it over myself and smiling. "Is she using you for sex Tristan?"
I narrowed my eyes at my mother and without responding, started going up the stairs. My response would've been disgusting and she really really wouldn't have liked it.
"Tristan I-"
I slammed the door in the middle of her sentence not that I wanted to hear it anyway. I recounted the money still unable to believe that I got all this dough from planting a couple of flowers. Tomorrow I was definitely going up there, and she had to take me back. Apology accepted or not.