28 °

Kristen's pov

   How dare that woman corrupt Tristan into thinking Im not carrying his child? I hope Tristan's mom puts an end to all of this rubbish because either she does or I will.
  I fixed my hoodie and rubbed my glossed lips waiting for Nathan, one of the nerds at school to produce results. We were hacking into the data base where everyones personal information was stored and secured. Thankfully Nathan here spent so much time boning his computer that he could access the information in the snap of 3 fingers.
"Ok Jennifer Hills is... non-existant", Nathan responded and I sat up abruptly. I looked at the screen flashing 'UNKNOWN FILE' and to Nathan. Non existent huh?
"Print it", I ordered and he did so without a word. I heard the whirring of the printer machine beside me and grabbed the paper processing out of it. Evidence number one. I kissed Nathan on his cheek, CRINGED as he whispered I love you, then left.

   I called Patricia. She picked up on the first ring. "Guess what? Jennifer doesn't even exist."
"What?"
"Her name- its a fake alias", I excitedly responded coming to a stop behind a sports car.
"That's impressive, I fo-" static interrupted the rest of her sentence.
"Hello? Hello?" I called. The static continued until I finally just hung up. A text came up on my phone almost immediately after and it said 'Im tailing her, try to get in her house'
  I was unsure about this one but if this is what'll take to get Tris back into my life then fine. Plus, she left so how hard can it be?
**

   A little harder than I thought.

   I looked up at the massive double gates wondering how I was going to get in. I know there are cameras but she left so no worries. I pushed the gates and saw them budge a little. It was a tight fit but Im sure I could get in despite my little belly. It wasn't that big.
  I turned sideways and tried fitting through the opening. I groaned finally getting through. I held my stomach from a rippling pain I felt traveling up my back. With my hoodie securing my identity, I ran towards the house checking got a way to get in until I found an open window. I crawled through the window and braced myself as I landed on the chair.
  I got to my feet and brushed myself off, looking around at the decor. Pretty simple but still looked kind of extravagant. No way a teachers salary could pay for this. I breathed and began my search. I checked the sofa, carpets, the kitchen, the fridge because I got hungry and moved upstairs because there wasnt much downstairs.
  I checked the first door and it opened easily. It was her bedroom. I checked the drawers and dressers hoping to find something but nothing except a few men's clothes. Not enough to link it to Tris.

  As soon as I went into the closet, I discovered a photo taken from a polaroid camera. It was of a man's corpse lying in a puddle of blood. I was disgusted looking at his severed neck. Why would she take a photo of this? "Got ya", I say as I detached it from the wall and placed it into my pocket.
  I looked at the other photo on the wall and scoffed, shaking my head. A clear photo of her and Tristan lying in bed and both smiling of ecstasy nearly ripped my heart out of my chest. I tore the photo off the wall and stashed it into my pocket.
  I brushed my hair back and move down to a few dozen shoe boxes. I shook them hoping to hear something other than shoes shaking around. A box of Jimmy Choos caught my attention. I placed it in front of me and unboxed it, holding my breath when I saw the dissembled gun. I decided to check the others and it was all the same. There wasn't one pair of shoes in these boxes. This was enough guns to take out everyone in the school.

  I quickly took my phone out and snapped photos and began aligning them how they were before I came. I backed out of the room and shut the door, checking the second one. I looked inside the bathroom, and leaving once I realized it was ordinary. The last door had some sinister glow to it.
  I tried opening it and realized it was locked. I began to knock calling out, "Tristan?" Maybe he was inside, who knows?
    After a few minutes of calling, a text message saying 'Meet me at my house in 20'. I backed away from the door and sprinted down the stairs and out of the door, stupidly.
As stealthily as I could, I slipped out of the gate and into my car. Without missing a beat, I drove to Tristan's house. It took me longer than 20 minutes but I got there. I was excited about the evidence that I'd gathered.

    I opened what was left of a door and stepped past the debris. I heard of what happened but seeing it first hand was astonishing. Why would someone even do this?
   I looked around the completely demolished house thinking of how it was soon going to be torn down until I heard footsteps behind me coming from the stairs. I spun around expecting to see Mrs. Isaacs, but it was Ms. Hills. She was dressed in a light pink pants suit and on her head was matching Fedora hat. Her hands were hidden beneath white latex gloves.
"What the fuck do you want from me?" Jennifer asked in an angry voice.
"I-wheres Patricia?" I asked trying not to sound frightened. Jennifer pointed behind me and I turned around to see Patricia sitting there all tied up. I fought the urge to run to her.

"You have something that belongs to me", she says approaching me. The gun in her hand finally glistened in the light causing my fear meter to run up some more. I take steps back now fully afraid.
"What did you do to Tristan?" I asked as she now stood arms length from me. She stopped and looked at me, chuckling.
"Give me your phone", she commanded. I did so and watched as she completed dissembled it then as if that wasn't enough, stomped it to pieces.
"The photo."
"What photo?"
  Jennifer chuckled again then all of a sudden, I was nearly taken off my feet with a hard slap across my cheek. Her hand gripped my hair and forced me to look at her.
"Dont...fuck with me", she said to me. With trembling hands, I dug into my pocket and gave the photo of the man to her. She took it and gripped my hair harder. I groaned in pain and she forced me to look into her eyes which was painful.
"And the next one."
  I placed the photo of her and Tristan into her hand and she groaned as my elbows and butt hit the floor. She looked at it and smiled, getting a joint and placing it between her lips. I stared as she lit one of the photos on fire then used the flame to light up her joint.
"Next time I wont be as nice", Ms. Hills coldly spoke before walking out of the house. I quickly crawled to Patricia and untied her. I removed the gag from her mouth and she thanked me with a hug and warm tears.
"Was that all of the evidence?" She asked once pulling away. I nodded. "What did you see?"
"Alot alot of shit. I think Tris is in trouble."