Sam's mansion was like one of those you saw in movies and magazines. As the gold double gates pushed open and I drove down the pathway surrounded by neatly cut shrubs, I thought about Kristen and what the guys said earlier. I really loved Kristen, we were together from freshman year but apparently none of that mattered to her anymore. This is one of the reasons why guys became heartless.

  I parked behind Chandler's red Ferrari and got out, nodding at the buff security posted at the front door. He nodded back and said something into his shirt where I assumed that there was a microphone. I looked at the fountain spewing water into the air then put on my shades, looking up at the mansion before I walked up to the door which was pushed open for me. The scent of priceless artifacts and money being thrown around like used tissues engulfed my nostrils. I reached into a bowl of hard candies and popped of the strawberry ones in my mouth, slowly walking towards the elevator.
There was no one to greet me meaning his parents were probably on one of those vacations they liked to take. I pressed the first button and looked at the camera stationed above my head, sticking my middle finger. The floors passed quick and in no time, I was on the rooftop. The door slid open like a hatch and I stepped out, immediately being welcomed by a bare top girl holding a shot of Patron on a platter.
"Gracias mamacita", I got the shot and she smiled as I cocked it back then looked at her breasts. "Right this way", she said grabbing my attention away from her assets and I followed her observing all the other nude girls whether seated or talking to one another. She brought me to the guys and kissed my cheek before walking off towards the pool.
The guys cheered. Marcus got up and bear hugged me and I shook my head at Chandler preoccupied with a gorgeous blonde.
"Tristan!" I turned around and found Sam's open arms. His curly dirty blonde hair was wildly ruffled and a cigar was posted between his lips. I removed my shades and smiled. "If it isn't the legend himself. Welcome!" I hugged him, patting his back and released.
"Do you see them?" Sam asked me in a whisper and I nodded replying, "I see them bro. I don't know how you do it but I see them." Sam chuckled and got one of the shots placed on another platter. He threw it back fast. Jackson was passed out in a lounge chair and Ian, Chandler's younger brother was chatting with one of the broads in the pool.
"The before party", Marcus said also taking one of the shots. I grinned and took one myself, throwing it back and shaking my head. It was strong.
"I call it the 'Panty Twister'", Sam said puffing his cigar causing the butt to become orange. I looked back at Ian and he was no where to be found. I chuckled at this.
"Hey Samantha!" Chandler called across from us without even looking back. The girls head was bobbing up and down as if she were bobbing for apples in a bucket. "Get pube tweezer something nice, the one I showed you."
  Sam looked at me and smirked but I was puzzled. "Who?" Sam's hand was suddenly around my shoulder as he called out, "Lana!" I spun around and watched as 'Lana' came out of the pool. She squeezed water from her black hair then walked to us, her wide hips swaying to and fro. She was pretty and her body was wow. When she got to me, she removed my shades and I stared into her brown eyes. "Hi."
"Hey", I said and she took a step closer then kissed my lips, sounds of chuckling growing behind me. When she pulled away I stared directly at her and thoughts began sprouting into my mind. "Hmm your lips taste good", she said in my ear licking my neck. I looked at Sam who grinned and secretly slapped Marcus's palm. When she kissed me again, I pulled away and she stared at me puzzled. I wasn't getting in the mood.
"What's wrong?" she asked me and I didn't say anything. Chandler appeared, adjusting his trunks with a beer in his other hand. "Fucker can't catch a stiffer", Chandler went to hit my groin but I jumped back. He laughed and sat down on the lounge chair beside me, sipping his beer.
"I can't do that to Kristen, I just...can't", I said running fingers through my hair. Sam put his cigar down and gestured me away from the guys with a wave. I moved to the side with him and waited to hear what was about to be said. "I don't know how to tell you this but your girl, Kristen she-she's not holding back", Sam said to me in a whisper. I furrowed my brows in confusion.
"What do you mean?" I asked moving closer. Sam ran his fingers through his curly hair and sighed. He looked at me then reached into the pockets of his black LV trunks returning with his iPhone. He was searching for something and when he finally found it, he gave me the phone. There on the phone screen, was Kristen getting drilled from the back in her cheerleader outfit. I knew it was her because of the small birth mark on her right butt cheek. Also when he pulled her hair, I saw half of her face. There was no doubt.
"When?" I returned the phone, anger rising in my blood. Pretty soon, I would need something to unleash it on. Sam's voice was soft as he said to me, "Today." That was it.
   I nodded, returning to Lana who still held my shades. I whispered in her ear and she nodded in agreement with a smile. Holding my hand, she led me into the elevator and began to kiss my neck. I squeezed her butt cheeks hard and she whispered, "Don't hold back, I like it rough."
Lana led me to one of the guest rooms and we wasted no time.
  In less than a minute, my shirt was off and her bikini was dangling on the lamp. I got a condom from my back pocket(never left home without one) whiles Lana straddled me, kissing my neck and touching my bare chest with her soft hands. "Bend over", I said to her and she obeyed responding, "Yes daddy." I pulled my pants down and took my barely hard cock and rubbed it against Lana's wet core.
"Hmm", she responded and I felt her body shudder. I tore the condom packet and slid it over me. I slowly entered her, stroking slowly as she moaned but then I began to think about Kristen. I began to stroke harder with rage and Lana was enjoying it. I gripped her hair and held it, treating her like an animal. Her moans grew louder and eventually, became muffled into the pillow. She tried to stop me with her hand, pushing on my abs and I grabbed her hand pinning it behind her back.
"I-Im cum-cumming", she moaned and trembled, her arch becoming deeper and nails digging into my wrist. I released her hands and held her hair as she whimpered.
"Want me to stop?" I asked slowing down just a bit. She shook her head, her response barely heard. I bit my lip and placed my foot up on the bed, tugging hard on her hair.