21°

Tris POV

    Just when I thought we would be riding in her white Mercedes, Jennifer dragged me inside of the always closes garage unleashing a shiny black Lamborghini with shiny rims and red wings and light up spoilers. My mouth fell agape and remained agape as she tossed the keys to me.
"Tonight Im your girlfriend", she said as the doors lifted upwards then shut. I got in behind the wheel and just felt it, wanting to hug Jennifer for allowing Christmas to come so early.
  I carefully reversed past the Mercedes and out of the gate, then sped down the street following the address she punched into the GPS system. That was the most I'd ever seen her use technology.
  It was a house/block party and when I-we pulled up, the crowd severed and eyes fell on us. "Right here", she said to me and I slowly came to a stop. The doors jerked up and I got out, looking around at all of the faces. When Jennifer got out, all the attention was on her. There were whistles from men and stares from the women who never knew that they could be interested in another women.
  Jennifer came and entwined her fingers within mine and we walked to the backyard. There was lights flashing from above probably from the roof. This was unlike any other block party, there were exotic dancers placed within glass cases and foam flying around.
I was digging it, the music, the dancing, the drinks. The last one seemed to interest Jennifer alot because she got 2 cups for herself and drank them while staring directly into my face.
"We need to stay sober", she shouted above the music. I was puzzled when she started throwing the second one back. What? I watched her, shoving hands into my pocket and looking around. The women were such good dancers, the way they moved their body and all.
  I was surprised when Jennifer came close to me like extremely close. "Let's dance", she shouted grabbing my hand pulling it out of its resting place. I allowed her to pull me towards in the road where most of the dancing was happening. A drone flew above me as Jennifer stood an inch from me, placing my hands around her slim waist. Instinctively I pulled her closer and she smiled. "Ready?!"
  I nodded and she stepped closer, hand around my neck. Boy did she really show me what that waist did! She was bending over in front of me at a time and I just couldn't stop myself from squeezing her ass.
"What was that for?" She asked coming back up. I fought everything in me that wanted to nibble her ear but instead I whispered in them, "You're my girlfriend remember?"

  I sat in a chair slowly sipping at punch as I watched Jennifer, a red cup in her arm as her and a few girls sorta had a dance off to a Daddy Yankee song. It was entertaining and not only I thought so.
   Jennifer moved her body as if it were controlled by a remote never once letting go of the cup. My eyes were glued on her. The Dj said something about baila or something which I was sure meant dance. Jennifer placed her cup on the ground and I found myself wishing that I was her shirt or something. When she flipped (without touching the floor) and landed in a splits, everyone went crazy. I, on the other hand was aroused as much as surprised.
  The smile on her face hid nothing. She was drunk I know but maybe drunk her wasn't so bad.
"That was really really good", I shouted over the music. She smiled getting another cup. I wanted to stop her but she seemed so happy.
"Why don't you go talk to some people?" She asked me and I shrugged. She threw back the drink and turned to me, then quickly looked away. "You should get around baby, Im gonna take care of something" and with that she disappeared between the crowd. I bit my lip as thoughts of what I'd do to her if she ever let me caressed my mind.
  I did what she said, walking around the place. "Hola", said a female with many others behind her who waved.
"Hola", I answered then she went into full blown spanish, knots forming in my brows. She stopped speaking then giggled.
"You don't speak plenty spanish?" She asked and I leaned in, answering "I don't speak at all spanish." There were giggles from them.
  There was a scream followed by a splash of water. My senses alerted until I heard erupting laughter. Ok good.
"My friends were wondering if you would like to come with us to this other party..." she began and I searched for an answer. Can I accept? Was this a trick?
"Well would you?" She asked me and I was pulled into reality. I wore the most nicest smile and said, "I can't, Im here with my girl. I don't think she'd like that."
"She can come", her friend pitched and two of them shot glares at her. I hid a laugh and said, "Ok maybe. I'll see."
"Ok, heres my number..." she began writing something onto my arm. I looked around to make sure it wasn't suspicious. "...Call if you're interested." She gave me a polite 'I want to fuck you' smile then went on her way with those friends.
   I looked at the number and sipped at my drink now searching for Jennifer. It's been an hour since she disappeared. I moved past women who wanted to dance with me, dancing men, body shots, pingpong games and all of that without giving the least bit of interest in any.
  Jennifer was finally spotted and she was dancing right in front of some guys who were dressed in black. They all wore shades and all of their hairs were slicked back.
  I quickened my pace and pulled Jennifer bringing her to a halt. I grabbed the joint between her lips flicking it to the ground and wrapped my hand around her neck. "What the f– what are you doing?" I growled and she smiled followed by a giggle.
"Dancing for the nice men", she answered then stopped when I squeezed harder. She was testing me. She's lucky I cant fuck the shit out of her because attitudes like that dissipates after Im done.
"Ok we're going home", I said lowly. "Tell them goodbye then lets go to the car."
"Will you eat my pussy daddy?" She asked. Hold up, what? Run that back right now.  I searched her eyes waiting for a laugh but she licked her lips. She sure knew how to turn me on.
"If you be a good girl", I answered getting excited. She smiled her eyes half shut and I released her. She waved to the men then we left in a hurry.
  I opened the door for her then slid across the hood to get to my side. I reversed out of my parking spot and sped down the road. It was quiet for a long while until I heard a zip. I looked at Jennifer and she smiled before lowering her head to my pants, taking me out.
Ok now I really liked tipsy/drunk Jennifer.
"Hmm ", she said kissing the head and gripping my erection. She was making me so much harder. I tried my hardest to focus on the road as her sweet mouth took all of me. I lightly touched the accelerator glancing at Jennifer's head which quickly bobbed up and down. I grabbed her hair and pushed myself deeper down her throat. Her slight gagging was heaven to my ears.
"Shit", I exclaimed near the rim. She now only sucked the tip stroking the rest of me faster. I was gonna explode in a few seco–
I released my seed and it shot on her tongue. It was alot. She smiled licking every last bit until it was gone.
Wow.
Such a freak.
Im completely in love.
  I then smashed the accelerator, zooming down the empty streets. As soon as we were home  Jennifer gave me a look and Tristan Jr. was up again wanting more.
"You're horny again?" Jen asked, impressed. She looked at my erection like it was candy and she were a toddler.
"Uh no", I said trying to hide myself. She chuckled and strutted to the sliding door, pausing to look back at me. Her lips formed a small smile as she walked out. Now I was just trying to figure out if she really was drunk or if it was just a show.
  I followed her towards the pool and stood by the sliding doors, slowly stepping towards the glowing pool. Suddenly a light flashed in my face and I reflectively shielded my face. Jennifer's body then dived into the pool and a minute later, came back up. The color in her hair instantly began to melt away.
"Are you gonna come in or not?" She asked turning to me, her body hidden under the water. She raised an object to her face and CLICK! I was blinded once again by a bright light.
I smiled, kicking my shoes off and pulling my shirt off. In just boxers I jumped in. The water wasn't as cold as I thought but instead, warm. She swam towards me cornering me and smiled.
"You're not drunk, are you?" I asked and her hand found the back of my neck, lowering my head towards her lips.
"Does it matter?" She asked. I shook my head, my eyes focused on her lips. Finally she kissed me and I didn't hesitate on kissing back. My hands found her hips and hoisted her up some more. A light flashed but I ignored it until she pulled away and bit her lip, touching my lips with her hands.
"Oh Tristan Tristan", she said softly touching my lips with hers for a second. "What am I doing?"
"You're not pretending that you don't want me anymore", I answered and she chuckled softly bringing the camera up to her eye. Why so much pictures? Her body left mine and she backed away, bringing herself up and out of the pool.
Her delicate hands picked up a towel and wrapped it around her naked body. Glancing back one last time, she pranced into the house neglecting to shut the door. I, of course took that as an invitation and got out of the pool. I brushed my hair back and followed her wet steps up the stairs and into the playroom. Once inside, a light flashed followed by a small laugh.
"Can I ask why?" I asked shielding my face again. My body was shoved and shoved until i finally fell onto the bed. I stared hard at Jennifer then gazed at her body, wanting but so bad to touch her.
"Memories", she whispered finding my lips. I felt her body tense as the light went off again then she just let the camera drop to focus more on the kiss. Tristan jr. was becoming harder by the second wanting so much to explore the vixen straddling me.
"Hmm", she moaned now pulling away. Our breaths were hard. Her soft hands pulled my boxers down to my knees and straddled me once again, grinding slowly. It was raw skin on skin contact and even though it wasn't entirely what I wanted, it was still a huge step.
Her thighs tightened and she bit her lip, rubbing against Tristan Jr. I bit my lip as she moaned, now grabbing hold of her hips to take over. She was succumbing to her lust and I loved it.
After about five minutes of rubbing, she stopped abruptly. I instantly became worried until she softly whispered, "Im gonna cum." As smoothly as possible, I lied her down on the bed and got between her legs holding them down.
"Wha-what are you–" her gasp intervened as I rubbed against her bare clit. My lips sucked onto her neck while I slowly lowered to her entrance. Now this was gonna be the hard part.

Gently as possible, I poked at her tight entrance biting my lip. She bit her lip staring into my eyes until I was inside of her. She gasped and glanced down at what was happening then back to my face. "Tristan sto–" I was still pushing myself further into her. Her nails tugged hard at my hair. When I was certain that I was all the way in, I kissed her cheek.
"Want me to stop?" I asked slowly thrusting into her wet pussy. Her moans were heaven to my ears. She shook her head no and I chuckled, holding back a moan while kissing her cheek again.
"You're so wet and tight", I whispered and she moaned, nodding while hugging me tighter. I grinned then stopped, pulling out and looking down at her body. She looked at me like why am I stopping but little did she know, guilt took over me.
"Im sorry, I shouldn't have–I forced it onto you and Im sorry", I apologized as she shook her head, propping herself up on her elbows. She brushed her hair to one side with a free hand.

Well that just happened huh