Thursdays were lame because classes were lame, there was no practice, there was nothing to laugh about or talk about but at lunch, Alex the backup quarterback had a story to tell. We never actually heard him tell a story but you could tell that dude was pretty funny.
"So I'm walking back to the parking lot after practice like a pansy, this was about 9 or 10 minutes after Tris-dog here..."
"Where are these name coming from? " I asked Chandler and he laughed, triumphantly. He had something to do with it I understood.
"... and I'm approaching my car then I spot Tris-dogs car still here so I'm tiptoeing in the freaking parking lot right... " By now he was standing up and showing us exactly how he crept. "...and I look through the window and candy ass Kristen is getting her candy crushed by Tristan" Alex pounded the air and laughed. I grinned and Chandler slapped my back.
"No no listen, this the best part. So im hiding behind the fucking tree you know because who wouldn't have hidden behind the fucking tree right?" More laughter from our table. "So I see her get out of the car and all I saw was jelly legs. This how she walked. " Alex impersonated a person whose legs trembled, kinda like an old woman who left her walking stick at home. Laughter erupted from us including myself. Most of the guys have seen that walk before.
"Shittt there's more", we quieted down to hear the rest of the story, a story that I knew. "So I go up to her and ask if she needs a nurse or a cane and she says no and I swear to fucking God, I could see some ofTristan's kids on her lip then she tries to fucking fall on me and I move out the way like nuh uh bitch, not today. Better catch yourself cause A-lex can't get Tristan's seeds on my shirt", Now we were holding our stomachs from the laughter. Alex was a comedian.
"By the way, I was raped", I finally added once things were calm. "But I will kill that pussy until she's in a wheelchair but I don't want her. "

One of the other guys, Cleo stood up and adjusted his jacket. "Tag me in Tris", he joked and I laughed, slapping his palm for real. I watched as Cleo (with his smooth walk) went and sat at the girls table. He was pushed off by one of the girls in 10 seconds and returned, tagging himself back out and receiving a pat on the back from me.

After school, I had nothing to do. I was invited to another party at Sam's but I wasn't ready for another one of those. Instead, I went to Jennifer's house and using the code she gave me (4413) I had easy access to her place. I walked around the yard and finally, once I felt that I wasn't being watched by the gate security (Henry) I entered her house.

   Downstairs didn't interest me but upstairs sure did. I entered her room, running my finger against the smooth surface of her dresser. I opened one of the drawers and found her clothes, picking up a random one and deeply inhaling her delicious scent. I moved to another one and opened, this time finding her underwear.

"Oh Jennifer, Jennifer, my sweet little vixen", I said softly observing one of her white lace thongs. I placed it beneath my nostrils and inhaled deeply, basking in her scent. Images of her naked body flashed in my mind and blood quickly rushed to my groin, causing it to wiggle in my pants. I took the underwear and placed it in my back pocket then entered her Playroom.

The fragrance that lingered the air smelled of latex rubber and Jennifer. Different whips and all sorts of cuffs and devices that were used to torture a man hung on the walls or sat neatly on tables. My eyelashes fluttered weirdly and I left the room, returning to her bedroom.
   After a few minutes of checking drawers, I uncovered a secret photo of Jennifer nude in a pool. It was a professional photo but fuck! It got me hard quick. I took the photo and entered the bathroom, getting in the shower.

Like Jennifer had told me, Friday morning she was back and eyeing me harder than usual. Kristen was seated beside me like a proud little slut which she was quickly turning into. Jennifer handed everyone their 1000 word essays and when I asked for mine, asked me to see her after class.

"Yes ma'am", I said with a teasing smile. She got up from her seat and held a paper that possessed a giant red C+ . I'd never gotten a C+ before so maybe that was what this was about.
"You were in my house yesterday, yes?" She asked not yet handing the paper over. I evaded the question and simply smirked. "Okay, how about this question. You stole my underwear yes?"
No", I answered teasingly and her glossed lips tightened. I slowly leaned forward and softly said, "But you smell good." I backed away and leaned against a desk, "What you gonna do about it Jennifer? Punish me?" I was really pushing her buttons and I could tell by the way she was staring at me.
"Here's your paper", she extended her arm to me. I went to get it but as soon as I reached out, she let it fall. I was suspicious about bending to pick it up but did so anyway, a heel stepping onto my knuckles. She pressed down on my hand harder and without much effort managed to flip her hair. You could tell she was used to this.
"A liar becomes a thief and a thief becomes dead", she told me with her assertiveness. I was oddly becoming aroused and in a few minutes, Big daddy Tris was gonna have his say.

" I thought this was about the C+", I groaned as she pressed harder. I bit my lip scanning her legs then finally meeting her face. She tilted her head, "Do you want me to actually make you suffer?"
"Maybe", I said forming a playful smile. She didn't smile back and instead told me, "You're fired" and lifted her heels from my hand.

I got up and opened my mouth to speak but the classroom door opened and in came Kristen. I picked up the paper and turned to Jennifer whose heels was already clicking out of the door.
"What was that about?" Kristen asked as we left the class room. I shook my head trying to control my rapid breathing, "nothing."
"But-"
I cut her off. "It's nothing Kris, there's nothing here. Dont dig." She was silenced by this having no idea that I was going to pound her shit as soon as we got to my place.

This chapter is kinda short, idk.