I sat by the pool hugging my knees and staring at the clear blue water with Jennifer beside me. Her hair was braided and she wore shorts and a crop top. It was hard to believe that she was old because to me, she seemed to be about 19 or 20.
"We're not even always together", Jennifer chuckled unable to believe what I was telling her. I grunted suddenly not wanting to talk about it anymore. "She's delirious." Part of me didn't even know what that meant. Jennifer became serious once she noticed that she wasn't being answered. "You don't deserve to be cheated on...no one deserves to because...it hurts and hurts especially when you really loved that person...and they just...betray you ", she spoke and I looked at her resting my head on my knees. She was staring up as she spoke like she saw something that no one else could see. I smiled lightly at her then turning the opposite way, sighed. I assumed she returned from her thoughts because she began to speak again.
"What do you like?" She asked and I turned to face her, admiring her gorgeous face. She waited for a response.
"Sports I guess...you?" I asked in return and she smiled faintly to say, "pictures."
"Like photography?"
"Uh huh", she nodded. Interesting. It was silent then she asked, "Do you want to see some?" I smiled in response.

"You took these?" I asked staring shockingly at the photos. They were of her and it was extremely professional, like the cover of some rich and famous rapper's album or magazine. I stared at one in particular, one of her holding a pink tea cup dressed like a Barbie and posing like a doll. Her seemingly plastic eyes stared back at me.
"I just dabble a bit... I mean with all the money I make, why not?" She told me sitting on her dresser. Her wide hips and small waist really complimented her height even without heels.
"How much money do you make?" I asked teasingly. She laughed then went silent whiles I stood gawking at her body in a bikini.
"Look Isaacs...you can't keep coming here like this", she told me and my eyes looked up, my head still down. "Just work ok?" She got off of the dresser and I nodded as she stood by the door.
"You should go", she said mostly evading my eyes. It was like she didn't want to but had to anyway. I returned the photos and walked out of her room, the door shutting on my way out. It was weird and super suspicious but hey, I couldn't argue.

I didn't go home instead I slept by the beach in my car. I remembered thinking how soothing it was out here like problems didn't exist follow you to the beach. Those were my last thoughts before I fell asleep.

School was quieter than usual especially today. There were no laughs, no nonsensical jokes, no kissy kissy faces no nothing. Just regular school.
  I sat with the guys at lunch but Chandler barely said anything, he just gave me my sunshades and an apologetic look. Same with Marcus and Jackson and basically everyone. That stupid look in their eyes that said more than enough words. Kristen didn't come today. Good because then, there would be a part two of yesterday's brawl.

I stretched my arms and yawned, sitting on Miss Hills desk. School was over with and she was minutes away from leaving but I just wanted to have a little chat. She wore a long sleeve and pencil skirt and had her hair in a low ponytail. She looked so professional and mature unlike yesterday. I loved that she barely wore makeup and also loved how pink her lips were.
"I slept like a log", I told her as she gathered papers. She smiled and without even looking at me, said "Sleeping in a car is not called sleeping like a log...its called sleeping like a bum."
I chuckled and yawned again, rubbing my eyes. "I feel like I need therapy", I explained blinking repeatedly. She was done gathering papers and was now gripping her white expensive looking handbag.
"No, what you need is a joint and so do I", she said with the same smile. I grinned wishing I saw beyond her white rimmed shades before she started nudging me off of her desk. I followed her out the door and down the empty hallway.
"Tristan you should eat something", she said without looking to me. I shrugged, shoving hands in my pocket. My sunshades were also on so she couldn't see that I was eyeing her body.