14°

Tristan's POV

Everything felt sore and just...paralyzed. I fought with myself to get up. Slippers softly pattered on the marble floor then there was Jennifer, in a white knee high dress and an oversized denim jacket falling down her shoulders. Her hair was brushed back and she seemed rather happy to see my current state WHICH SHE PUT ME IN!!

I groaned trying to pull my body up, pushing my arms and legs to function properly. When I was to my feet, Jennifer continued staring back at me with a smile drinking something from a tea cup. Suspicious.
"Good morning Isaacs, you had a great sleep I see because you were drooling and everything", she told me pointing to the side of my mouth. I slapped her hand away and she laughed placing the tea cup in the sink.
"You–you DRUGGED ME?!?!" I asked, my voice breaking slightly. Jennifer turned to me with a non-caring smile.
"So what?" She asked folding her arms. I rubbed my eyes as she walked off. "Please shower, you smell", she told me disappearing.

I still couldn't believe that she drugged me. I mean why? Am I a pest? Do I bother her? I mean what if she raped me whiles I was asleep? I mean, I wouldn't mind but ugh.
After I showered, I chose to hung around for a while more. I mean if was Sunday come on. I didn't want to wear the same clothes so I just wore one of her white robes dangling in the guest bathroom downstairs. I didn't tie the robe, just kept it open so my boys could breathe.

Jennifer left me breakfast which I found sweet. It still didn't make up for her drugging me. I placed a hand over my heart looking at the scrambled eggs, hash browns, french toast, fried sausages and orange juice. I laughed to myself grabbing the fork and rapidly digging in. She wasn't the best chef...she was the greatest.
As I sipped the orange juice, I began to wonder if she made it herself. She never actually brought juice. Crazy. If she ever give me a chance marry her, I will. Fasho.
I sat on the chaise with a leg up, scrolling past pictures of friends and girls on my Instagram and eating the last hash brown. Kristen texted me on Instagram too but I quickly unfollowed and blocked her. I had a few missed calls from Chandler and Max. I had a feeling it was also about Kristen.
Jennifer came in and merrily went for the stairs, simply glancing at me. When she finally processed the image in her head, she backed up into the living room. I didn't look at her, my eyes were glued to my phone.
"Tristan", she called. "Hmm?" I asked still not looking up as the last trace of the delicious breakfast crunch beneath my teeth.
"Please get your dick off my chair", she told me and I laughed putting my phone and leg down. "Wh–why are you in my robe?" She asked trying not to look at my dick. "And please put your dick away", she added shielding her eyes. I laughed, folding the robe which now hid the good stuff and arose to my feet.
"Im just making myself comfortable", I told her with a smirk and she shook her head, lips firm.
"Well don't", she advised, disappearing into the kitchen. I followed like a lost duck. She opened the fridge and got a bottle of water, removing the cap and gulping it down. She placed the bottle (empty) and said to me, "The pool and for goodness sake get out of my robe", then went upstairs, her jacket dangling in her hand.
I did as she asked, getting out of the white robe and into some clothes she had in the guest room. I just slipped on khaki pants and remained shirtless to do as my boss commanded.
Once I was done, she came down in a white bikini...like just a bikini with nothing over it or anything. I stared hard.
"Take a picture", she says with those shades over her eyes. I blinked, smiling at what she said. She splashed into the pool and did laps, then disappeared returning moments after. She gulped for air and checked her watch.
"Check your phone and read the news to me", she ordered swimming closer to me. It was hard for me to read the news when she was basically naked in front of me.
"Um some guy was shot at Jeffrey's Spot...shot twice...then stabbed 12 times wow", I looked at her, "Someone really wanted him dead."
"Maybe that someone was karma, read on", Jennifer told me staring into the distance as she listened. Her shades were still on. Suckers were glued to her face.
"There are no suspects or eye witnesses. His fa–"
"Enough", she said getting out of the water, her bikini top slightly moving to the side showing me just a bit of nipple. Blood rushed to inside of my pants and I felt myself tingling. She fixed the top and sat on the chair, removing her shades and twisting the water from her hair. She reached for the joint on the silver platter and placed it to her lips, lighting it, took a deep breath then put the entire thing out.
"Why?" I asked and she looked at me. "Why did you ask me to read you the news?"
"Cant I want you to read me the news?" She asked in turn. It was like she was hiding something. I raised both hands in defense and moved to sit beside her, just to side eye. Her body glistened in the sun, smooth skin that I just wanted to touch and caress.
"Shouldn't you be sad? Like moping over your loss?" She asked me and I shook my head. "I don't really feel it anymore."
"School?" She asked and I also shook my head. She turned her body to me and I saw the shape of her kitty. Fuck, I wanted to pet that kitty. "What do you mean..?" She mocked me shaking her head like I did and I shrugged. "I don't want to be around a bunch of people that know not a fuck about how I feel or how good of a man my dad was. Im just not", I told her. She became silent.
"Don't let what happened change who you are", she said getting up and sighing. I just wanted to touch her even for a minute. "Im going to an event, do you want to like...come with me?" My glum mood was lifted and I smiled, nodding.