10°

Jennifer's POV

Who the hell did he think he was? He thought that he could just kiss me and fuck me and I'd let him. Was that the whole purpose of working for me?
I kicked a table over, the lamp that was comfortably sitting on it crashing to the floor. Tears of rage poured down my face. I was fucking vulnerable to that ass and all he tried to do was fuck. Unbelievable. After everything I do for him, this is what he does in the end. I wiped my face, smudging my previous make up all over.
I climbed up the stairs and pushed myself into my bathroom, throwing my robe into the corner and getting into the bath I was running before our conversation started. I sunk to the bottom, allowing the water to enter every part of my body. Images flew into my mind whiles I was underwater.
An image of a young beaten and bloody teenager lying on the ground, her dress ripped off before they even started.
Another image of the battered me trying to fight back as a strong body got on top of me, thrusting his hips.
Another image of the blood between my thighs as hands held mine down, another guy getting on top of me to get his half. Screams and crying becoming muffled as a hand covered mine. Images flashed, painful images, ones that I could still feel.
A video played in my mind. They dragged my bruised, unconscious and bloody body down to the lake, one of them tying a heavy brick onto one of my legs. Their faces were clear as ever, their voices shrill with laughter as they tossed my body into the lake. I screamed landing at the bottom, taking in water.
Suddenly, I opened my eyes unaware that I was actually under water and screaming. I sat up and breathed, gasping for air and trying to flush the water out. I screamed again, clawing at the wig. My hands trembled from the after shock of nearly dying twice. I looked at my fingers and saw blood, blinked then watching as it faded. I sobbed to myself realizing that I was too far from the edge and gave up on trying to keep myself together. My chest tightened as I released my feelings to no one. It hurt.
It always hurt.
And it was so much pain.
I thrashed my arms and screamed again, angry at myself for setting young me up. It was my fault but I trusted Peter then he just delivers me to his friends. I stopped and stared at the wall, tears streaming down my cheeks then I clawed at the wig again. I was hurting so bad but I held it in because I just couldn't trust anyone anymore.

Graphic comment: If you don't want to read then move on to the next chapter😘

High key got teary whiles writing this. Rape gets me touchy idk. I feel it for rape victims cuz I'm still a virgin and I just cant see myself living with the fact that I didn't get to give my virginity away but they did. It's actually sad that men would rather force themselves onto women and little girls rather than finding someone who actually wants their smelly dicks. It's depressing and it upsets me and I just wish that boys(theyre not men) who did stupid shit like that would get their dicks sliced and shoved down their throats like a popsicle.

Anyhoo, a little bit of Jen then back to Tris. Onwards, shall we?