17°

I wake up in someone else's bed. Im puzzled as I look around. It was small but still kinda looked like Sam's place.
  My phone vibrated on the nightstand and I retrieved it. My uber was here. My uber? I rubbed my eyes as two girls entered the room. One wore a yellow fishnet and as I could now clearly see, it wasn't Jennifer. I rubbed my eyes again and got up.
"Bye daddy", they both said as I stumbled out the door. It was a painful blur. I look down and I'm only in my boxers. What the fuck happened last night?
"Tris-dog!" A voice called and I spun around. Sam comes towards me, naked. I rubbed my eyes once more.
"What happened?" I asked and he exclaimed, "Your birth thats what!" Im puzzled and he notices it.
"What?" I asked and he shows me a video on his phone. I played it and watched as I got head in the corner. It was dark and Chandler's voice was saying something in the background. Another video of me jumping into the tub of rum with my mouth open. I scrolled again and this time I saw Marcus who was getting a body shot from one of the girl I just saw. Then the camera turns to me smoking a joint and getting more head. I gave the phone back, a small smile on my face.
"What the–I don't remember any of that", I said rubbing my temples. Sam shrugged then my sanity finally kicked in. "Where your drawers man?"
"I don't know, I lost it. At least you still got yours", Sam said followed by a chuckle. He walked away and Im just standing there, wondering why I still come to his parties. They get so wild.
  I go into a bathroom and meet Chandler passed out in the tub with a pair of shades on. Only the shades. I shake my head and freshen up then woke him up.
"Yo!" I snapped slapping him. He removed the shades and rubbed his eyes, squinting at me. "Its the a.m", I say to him.
"Fuck", he exclaimed but made no move. I on the other hand needed to piss.

    I got to my car and stared at the wheel, still puzzled. I was still so confused. I drove home, hoping I wasn't stopped by the cops because whatever I had last night was still working.

  I got home and it felt so cold and dead. I took a long shower and dressed in a fresh pair of boxers then started breakfast. I made scrambled eggs, toast and waffles for mom. I poured her a cup of orange juice then took everything up to her. She lied on the bed, barely moving but soft hey sniffles were heard.
"Mom", I call not wanting to do this. She didn't answer me. I approached her bed and placed the serving plate on her nightstand then opened the blinds.
  She got a pillow and placed it over her head. "Why?" She asks. I approached her and sat on the bed. "I made you waffles, your favorite."
  The pillow was moved and I saw her terrible state. Bags were under her eyes which now darkened, her nose red and her lips purple as through bruised. It was a sad sight.
"Really?" She asks and I nod. She sorta smiles and I get up, leaving her to eat it or throw it away.

Song - The Weeknd - Try me

   I drove to Jennifer's house, punched in the code and slipped past the double gates. I walked down the neat pathway surrounded with flowers and sighed relaxingly.
Me.
I did this.

   I got to the house and after trying to peep past the blinds, I simply entered. I looked around allowing the scent of simplicity to take its toll on me.
  I took my time getting up the stairs and stopped at the first door. I went to knock on the bedroom door then I notice that the door at the end of the hall was ajar. I slowly inched towards it, afraid of what I might see while pushing the door open fully and stepping in. It was really dark.
  I searched for the switch but footsteps behind me caught my attention. I spun around and stared into the dark face of Jennifer.
"If you keep on, Im gonna ban you", she said flipping the switch, a whip in her other hand.  She wore a black bralette and a short black leather flare skirt with Adore 2023 leather boots. She wore a long black wig, bangs covering her forehead and eyebrows.
But quick question; what was she gonna do with that whip?
"Ban me from what?" I ask as she takes a step forward and I took one back. The way her red lips remained unsmiling scared me.
"This is something that I should've told you from the beginning; you belong to me", she said. I went to laugh her off but she shouted "and only ME!" then whipped the air. I backed away some more afraid of the weapon she held in her hand.
"What? Jen are you feeling ok?" I ask as she whips the air again. I trip and fall onto the bed. She climbs onto me and grabs my throat, licking my cheek. Ok hold up, Im confused now. What is she talking about?
"You belong to me and only me", she repeats softly in my ear. "Do you understand?" I nod, aroused. Now if she could just pull my pants down...
"Don't nod at me", she says squeezing my throat. Please just take my pants off...
"Yes ma'am", I say and her eyes flick to mine again further intimidating me.
"Yes mistress", She corrects me.
"Yes mistress", I repeat. I like this. I love this. Encore. Encore. She gets off of me and even though Im afraid, I still sit up.
"You had fun last night", she says feeling the whips material. I go to speak but she whips the air again. It was so close to me that I could feel its heat. I clamp my mouth shut, unsure of what was going on. Her eyes glared at me and I smirked. I detected a hint of jealousy.
  I took a huge risk and spoke, "are you jealous?" Her mouth scrunched up and through gritted teeth she replied no. I smiled pulling my bottom lip.
"Yes you are. You're jealous", I say to her and she screams apparently angry then stops, looks to me and slowly approaches. She grips my shirt and stare into my face licking her lips.
"I thought you liked me", she said softly moving her head toward my lips then pulling back. It was teasing.
"I do–"
"Then why the fuck do you want to hurt me?" She shouted both of knees planted on the bed beside me. I was more than aroused now. I could feel the blood rushing to Tris junior.
"I'm sorry, I didn't–"
  Her lips swallowed the rest of my sentence. I moved my lips against her soft ones, allowing her tongue to probe mine. She pulled away and stared at my lips then flicked her gaze to my eyes. Without any sort of emotion, she softly said "Get out."
Now I was extremely confused.
"What?" I ask and now Im aware of the tears that landed onto my arm. They were hers. Why was she crying? Did I do something?
"I said to get out", she said again moving off of me. Her eyes were emotionless. I didn't know what to do so I got up and left.

Jen's POV

   I was breaking down. My emotions didn't know how to properly function and Tristan was setting me off even more. I was supposed to be done with everything by now but he keeps pulling me back.

  I screamed getting up, hot tears streaming down my face. I wiped them smudging my makeup. I felt dead. I am dead but on the inside.
  I didn't take my antidepressants this morning because I was too hooked onto Tristan and his effects on me. He was causing my heart to feel again after so many years and it hurt. I fall to the ground and grab my head.

  Screams filled my ears and they were my own. Everything just hurt. Why didn't I just die? Why didn't I just commit suicide?
   A pair of arms wrapped around me and I pushed against them. They didn't budge instead they just tightened around me until I could do nothing but scream.
"Tristan it hurts", I say to him in between tears and he tightens his grip. "I know, I know", he answers pulling me even closer. I sniffled, listening to his heartbeat which thumped in a loop. It was so calming.
"Why did you come back?" I finally asked breaking the silence.
"Because I don't want you to need me and I'm not here", he answered loosening his grip a little. I smiled faintly burrowing into him some more. My heart warmed up and those dreaded feelings were pushed away. I liked Tristan like a lot. Its crazy and I know he certainly feels the same way too even with his whoring ways.

  I allow my eyes to close and happy thoughts ran through my mind causing me to doze to sleep.

Team Jennifer or Team Kristen?