As soon as the sun was up on Saturday I dressed myself in a black tee, black jeans and some tennis and got in my car to drive to Jennifer's to be her gardener. My black sunshades were in their rightful position, over my eyes.

  I stood at the large double gates and buzzed, smiling slightly at the camera above my head. I spotted a man posted near the gates but I could see that my presence wasn't acknowledged by him. I buzzed again and stopped when I saw a woman in a white robe coming at me rather quickly. Her white hair was all over the place with a bare face and her arms were folded as she told the man to open.
"Why are you here, you-" She stopped when she saw me raise both of her flyers. "You can't be my gardener", she told me. Her perfume twinkled my nose as I approached her.
"Why not Jennifer? I already know about your secret double life" I said softly and she flared, releasing her anger from her nostrils then after a few seconds said, "Start with the leaves. Look for the rake" and without another word, she turned and was on her way back to her beautiful house. I looked around the garden, leaves from distant trees hiding the beauty of the flowers that were slowly dying in their graves. The man at the gate looked at me hard wearing shades the same as mines so I stuck my middle finger up at him. Of course he couldn't say anything about it but I could see he was waiting for the day when I would be fired.

  I went to the shed in the backyard and searched for the rake which I then used to gather leaves and dead plants from the unattended garden into a pile. I started to put those dry leaves into a garbage bag and when I was almost done, Jennifer came strolling out wearing a light pink latex dress and platforms. Her delicate hands held a small Chinese umbrella over her brushed white hair.
"Tristan", she called. I stopped what I were doing and came to her. My eyes hidden behind my shades scanned those smooth legs before answering, "Yo." Using her right hand, Jennifer placed a hard slap on my left cheek causing my shades to fall. Her hazel green eyes glared at me watching as I stretched my jaw, looking at her. No matter how angry I got, I just couldn't see myself raising my hand on a woman.
"Its yes ma'am", she corrected me as I rubbed my cheek. "Yes ma'am", I said under my breath. She was satisfied. Her eyes scanned the garden and she grunted, "You work for me now and there is one rule: Don't you ever disrespect me. Ever. " She held my jaw basically forcing me to look at her then released. I was suddenly becoming aroused. Kinda wish she'd slap me again. She walked around me then stopped in the same spot where she were the first time.
"Stop what you're doing and brush the pool. Later when I'm back, I want to take a swim", she ordered me and I nodded quickly adding, " Yes ma'am. "

  I watched as Jennifer got into her car and left the estate. Since I was alone, I took my shirt off and got the pool brush also in the shed. The sun was hot but who knows what Jennifer could do to me whiles we were alone. Brushing the pool was a boring job but I had music to entertain me.

    Jennifer's car returned and she got out, looking at me first before entering her house. I continued staring at the house, watching the windows and balcony to see if she would pop out. When I was done, I found myself doing other things that she didn't ask me to do like wipe the lounge chairs and marble table and organizing everything. Whiles I sat on the marble table waiting for Jennifer to come out and give me another order, a shiny silver Lamborghini pulled up behind her Benz. A man I didn't recognize came out and, wearing a more expensive brand of sunshades stared me down. The corner of his lips slightly turned up then he entered her house through the front door. I wanted so bad to say something but fought against the urge. The jealousy must be contained if I wanted to stay around any longer so I ignored it.

    When it was almost noon, the front door opened and the man stepped out with a cigar between his lips. He chuckled, dangling his keys between his fingers and got in his shiny car. I was sitting by the pool with my feet in the water still waiting on orders from my boss. About ten minutes after he left, Jennifer came out in a white bathing suit mostly hidden beneath a white robe. She handed me a glass cup then took her seat in the lounge chair. I drank the liquor clearing my throat afterwards. Jennifer had one of those expensive cigarettes between her lips and lit it, scratching her messy hair. SOBRANIE cocktail cigarettes I think they were.
"What?" She asked me who was still staring. Despite little efforts, she was still strikingly gorgeous.
"Why do you do it?" I asked suddenly curious. She arched her brow at me, the cigarette between her fingers and smoke slowly leaving her lips. "Do what?"
"You know that whoo-pshh thing?" I said imitating the action and sound of the whip. She chuckled and looked up to respond. "Men are brutes when they get total control. They just don't know how to act once they get what they want, you know?" No. I still nodded. "So I figured if I have full control then it won't happen again? "
"What won't happen again?" I asked. This time she just placed the cigarette between her lips and defied to reply. I waited to see if an answer was brewing but after a few minutes, another question arose.
"Why do men let you just–why do you think they into being punished?"
  She looked at me and removed her white rimmed shades, exclaiming "Jesus! Why do you ask so much fucking questions?"
  I chuckled, "It's the last one, I swear." The corners of her lips turned up slightly before she replied. She did more than just answer she showed me what she meant. She permitted me to stay around a while longer to comprehend the response.
Her dominant voice spoke in my head as I peeked through the door, slightly cracked just so that I could see. "Some men want humiliation, punishment and sometimes it's because of something that they did in their past", she began. Jennifer dressed in a full latex body suit and hidden beneath black bangs and intense eyeshadow and red lipstick held a rubber dog toy above the head of a man who was dressed in a latex dog outfit. He was on his knees, his hands before him like paws and his tongue out.
"Tu le veux?" (Do you want it?) She asked and he nodded, panting like an actual dog. She threw the toy into the corner and he ran(pathetically) to fetch it. Im sure this man has kids. I snickered and her eyes glared at me. He returned with the toy and seemingly unsatisfied, pulled his leash tightening the collar around his neck. "J'ai dit chercher pas ramper. Voulez-vous être puni?" (I said to fetch not crawl. Do you want to be punished?) His collar was wrapped tightly around her hand as she got the stockwhip. Each time the leather touched his skin, I jumped slightly. He whimpered and she glanced at me with a smile causing me to smile back.

"And some men like the pleasure of being dominated by a woman", Jennifer continued. After the football game on Monday (which we won), Jennifer permitted me to come over. I snuck into her house like the last time and stood by the open door. I watched intently as Jennifer touched the man's bare body with the flogger. She wore black lingerie, boots and those lips were redder than last time I noted as her pink tongue licked them. The man whose name was John, was handcuffed to the bed, naked and blindfolded. A device was placed over the tip of his erected penis which I guess prevented him from cumming.
"Tu veux jouir?" (You want to cum?) He nodded in response as the device buzzed. It was sweet torture. He groaned his body jerking when she touched him. "Mendier." (Beg)
She didn't look at me this time being too caught up in her work so I looked away. It was turning me on. I was putting myself in his shoes, wishing that she would pleasure me like she did him.
  I lied in my bed thinking about what I saw earlier and in a couple minutes, I was rock hard. It was 12 something and all I could think about was Jennifer. I didn't need porn or pictures to jerk myself off. It was the first time I did it since Kristen and I were together and it was fucking great.

Hey, how you doing? Liking it so far? Im open to ideas, just inbox me.