° Extra °

I sipped the beer and shielded my face from the sun before turning to the bat. You'd think my sun shades would prevent my eyes from feeling a little less heated.
"I cant believe Kristen tried to throw AJ's baby on you" Chandler told me. I shrugged. I didn't care anyway.
"I didn't get enough therapy for this shit", I told him and he laughed. A curvy girl appeared beside me, placing a hand on my shoulder. I turned and looked at her cute face but nothing was happening. Not even a little heart palpitation.
"Do you guys need anything else?" She asked. I shook my head drinking the beer as Chandler tried to hit on her.
"Yea..we need you", he said and she laughed. "Ouch", I say as she walks away. Chandler didn't even care, he was the type to try again in about 30 minutes.
"Anyway, how you feeling bro?" He asked turning to me. I shrugged. "Come on Tris dog, I know somethings going on in that fucked up mind of yours."
"Why would you say that?" I asked drinking more of my beer.
"Why would I- bro that babe wanted you to fuck her to pieces and you missed it", he ranted. I chuckled.
"Its not about sex no more."
"Its not abo- a month ago you were fucking left and right..oh shit unless you caught something?" He implied. I shook my head.
"Im just not-" my phone vibrated on the counter. This wasn't my phone phone but in fact the phone Jennifer gave to me. No one else had the number. I rapidly picked up, taking my shades off.
"Good afternoon Mr. Issacs, can you confirm your flight to Kingston Jamaica at 3?" The lady's voice. I was confused.
"What? Flight to Jamaica? I didn't–" I paused and got up from the stool. "Yea yea I confirm", I rapidly told her and hung up, then checking the time. It was literally 2:27pm.
"What's the problem?"
"Im going to Jamaica. Talk to you later", I say dashing to the parking lot. Chandler said something else but I wasn't listening anymore. I jumped into my car and quickly reversed, speeding onto the road.
I almost said no but then I remembered how much Jennifer loved weed. Jamaica was like Heaven for weed smokers. This has to be her, it had to be. Unless dad planned a trip to Jamaica before he died? But they called on a different number. Fuck, this was really a chance I had to take.
I got home, showered and started packing, throwing whatever I can into my suitcase. In 20 minutes I was out, grooming my hair in the car because I couldn't waste any time. Thankfully there was no traffic so I got to the airport with 10 minutes left. I dashed towards the terminal, quickly went through security and made it in my chair with a minute to spare. I finally relaxed sitting in my empty column. First class: cool.

**

When the flight arrived, I was anxious. I didn't know what to expect. Faint Jamaican music echoed throughout the airport setting the mood as I waited for my luggage. One suitcase: thats it and thats all I needed.
My other phone rang and I quickly picked it up. "Hey."
"Tristan where are you? Jasmine says she needs to talk to you", My mother told me. I grinned, fixing my shades on my face.
"Funny story...Im in Jamaica. Put Jazz on the phone", I said. Jasmine was my soon to be girlfriend. We were steady but it wasn't official. I was planning to make it official someday this month but she can forget it now.
"Tristan, Im pregnant."
"No you're not", I told her grabbing my luggage. I looked around at the people while, getting in the line to get my luggage checked again.
"Ok Im not but I miss you. Where are you?"
"Jamaica", I answered stepping up in the line. "Why are you in Jamaica?"
I shrugged like she could see me. "Unfinished business."
"Hmm well I'll be waiting for you when you get back", she said.
'If I get back' I said in my mind while hanging up. There was literally nothing for me back there, not even her. Jasmine was pretty and all but she wasn't for me.
"Hey", I say placing my luggage on the table. The petite woman flashed a flirty smile at me before beginning her search.
"Here on vacation?" She asked. Her Jamaican accent was strong and sexy. I almost asked her to have my kids.
"Something like that yea", I say as she barely looked through my contents. She finally closed my suitcase up. "Enjoy your vacation."
"Thank you baby", I smiled and began rolling out of the airport. The humid temperature immediately slapped my face. I stood looking around at the beautiful country, hoping to see Jennifer coming down from the sky or something. A song (Alaine - Sacrifice) played in the distance and as I sat on my suitcase, I vibed to it.
One of my phones rang in my pocket. I took out the one vibrating and answered the phone.
"I didn't think you'd actually come", spoke Jennifer's voice. I instantly smiled and it was a real and genuine one.
"Fuck, why wouldn't I come?" I asked trying to ignore my rapid heartbeat. I could feel my hands becoming moist.
"I thought you wouldn't want to see me", she said on the other line. I shook my head knowing she could see me. "Thats a stupid fucking thought."
She didn't say anything else.
"Where are you?" I asked.
"Turn around."

I did and saw a gorgeous woman walking to me, escorted by three tall buff men. I smiled hanging up. Time slowed down as she strutted toward me. She looked so beautiful wearing short black hair which bounced around her face. She had on this outfit(up there) which showed her beautiful curves. As she approached I realized that she didn't have any scars of where I sewed her up.
"Hey stranger", she said to me removing her shades. I bit my lip, hugging her tightly.
"Fuck I missed you", I whispered kissing her neck. I squeezed her butt and whispered again"I missed yall too."

Jennifer laughed and pulled away, looking at me. I watched as one of the buff guys got hold of my suitcase waiting.
"So how's life?" I asked her stuffing hands in my pocket as we began walking.
"Its great", she responded with a genuine smile. I could see her dimples and all. She looked so young. "You?"
"Did 6 months of therapy so thats that, Jennifer."  I said her name in a mocking tone. I knew it wasn't her real name.
She chuckled and a question brewed up in my head. "So can I know your real name now?" I asked stopping her. She looked at me and licked her lips. "Ok I'll go first. Hey Im Tristan but people call me Tris. Im nineteen and Im full American."
She hesitates but responds nevertheless. "Hi Im twenty one, Im half Jamaican and...my name is...Ayanna but they call me Yanna for short."

The End.

*

Finally. It took me long enough but I hope you all enjoyed the journey. Yes there were lots of twists involved. Honestly, while I was completing the story all that ran through my mind was: this should really be a movie because I'd watch it. Anyway thank you to all who've gotten this far. I really appreciate you.

Im thinking about a PART TWO: let me know your thoughts

xoxo
Author