27 °

Patricia POV

   I was worried to the max. I have not seen or heard from my son for weeks, he doesn't pick up my calls or answer my texts. It was driving me insane not knowing whether he was safe or not.
  I anxiously paced the floor, trying to figure out where Tristan could possibly be. My friend Allison sat on the sofa sipping wine and watching me.
"Trish, you need to calm down", She suggested and I stopped and looked at the attractive woman. She was short, curvy and wore short black hair that complimented her round face.

"I have not seen my son for 2 weeks so please-unless you're in my shoes- dont tell me to calm down!" I lashed at her and Allison's eyebrow raised without skipping a beat. I sighed, and slumped my shoulders.
  I rubbed my eyes, muttering "Im sorry, Im just...worried" whiles plopping onto the loveseat. "I've lost my husband and now basically my son."
"Oh Trish dont say that. I-when was the last time you saw him?" Allison's stern voice questioned. I shrugged as she poured me a glass of wine.
"I dont know", I cried and shook my head in disappointment. I don't even remember the last time I saw my son. When I came home one night, everything was destroyed. It was like gunmen came and tested their weapons out on the house. I was worried and feared for my life so I immediately called the police.
   Unfortunately , they haven't gotten back to me yet and up to this point, Im not even sure they're looking into it.

  I glanced at Allison who came and sat beside me, handing me the glads. "We'll find him", she said in an effort to comfort me.
   Suddenly, she took her phone out and sat looking at it while I threw down the contents of the glass. She placed her own glass down and scoffed.
"What's wrong?" I asked, trying to sound like I cared.
  Her face was screwed as she responded, "More people found dead, you know I just dont get it. A few months ago, not even a dead fly and now bodies are just dropping like that", she spoke.
"Yea..that is weird", I said sitting up. "Its like...as soon as that teacher moved here, she started...targeting", I turned to Alison and she arched her brow once again.
"What teacher?" She asked and I shook my head, disregarding her curiosity.
"I think I know where my son is and I hope to God he's ok."

**

   I fixed the black scarf over my head, and adjusted my shades before attempting to alert the homeowners. I pressed the buzzer then waited. There wasn't a voice or anyone around to give me directions and it even looked like no one vacated here anymore but I knew someone did. I knew she did.
  I buzzed again and cleared my throat as I pressed the button before speaking into the intercom: "Hello Ms. Hills?" No response. "I was wondering if we could talk. I haven't see Tristan in a while and I..Im one hundred percent sure that he's here."
  Still no response. I released the button and sighed, watching a car speed past on the roads.

   Suddenly, the gates opened and I was met with a car who was obviously on its verge of leaving. The driver's door opened and here came the beautiful teacher that had most of the men on rock hard. She dressed in a light pink pants suit and her hair was curled around her face. She was honestly beautiful. I could see why Tristan liked her.
"Mrs. Isaacs", she greeted removing her hand from her pocket and offering to shake my hand. I took it with a fake smile. "I apologize for not being able to stay and chat but I understand your concerns for your son and sad to say, he's not here", she spoke with a lying venomous face. The lie sounded so coordinated and perfect that I almost believed her. She must have lied for a living.
"Ok, b-"
"I really have to go but if there's anything I can do to help, let me know ok?" She offered me a card and I took it, quickly scanning it.

Jennifer Hills
Email: HillsJennifer@educator.com
Phone: 1 (- - -) - - - -   - - - -

    I looked her deep in the eyes but there wasn't anything there for me to latch on. For all that I could see, she was telling the truth.
  She backed up to her car and got in while I moved out of the way then drove onto the roads. The gates immediately shut behind her.
  I flicked the card and got into my car, unsure of what to do. Then suddenly I got an idea. I quickly got onto the road and drove in the same direction as her, making it my mission to find out what she was hiding.