1 - Roomates?!

*Americas PoV*

I wake up really early. No one else is awake.

I quickly pack everything up in my box, put on my backpack, and head out into the crisp autumn air.

Autumn is fading to winter, so it's starting to get colder.

I reach the school, and see Russia outside. He glares at me. I look down at my box.

The only thing you can see is clothes.

I walk to the main office. UN welcomes me inside, and asks "Is that everything you have?"

"N-No! I'll get everything else later!" I lied.

He looks a little uneasy, but says "Hold on, let me call your roommate and tell him to come here."

I nod, and sit in one of the chairs.

UN calls someone, and tells them to come to the office.

He hangs up and turns to me. "We could only fit you in with one student. All the other dorms are full besides his."

I nod, and Russia opens the door to the office. He asks "Why is he here?"

Un says "Russia, he's your new roommate."

Russia drops the water bottle he was holding.

He walks over and slams his hands on UN's desk.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!!"

I shrink away from him. Hopefully he's better than Britain. I don't have much hope though...

UN talks to Russia, and mostly calms him down.

He hands me a key, then says "Russia, you should take him to your dorm."

Russia grumbles "Fine!" I stand up and follow him to the dorms.

He unlocks the door, and we walk inside. He closes the door behind us, locking it again. He points to an empty shelf on a bookshelf. "Put your stuff there. There's only one bed, so you can sleep on the couch. Don't touch my food."

"B-But I don't have m-money for my own f-food."

"Then get a part time job."

"But I haven't eaten in over a week."

He freezes.

He turns and looks at me. "What?" He sounds calmer, and concerned.

"N-Nothing."

He grabs my shoulders. "No, you said something! What did you say?!"

"I-I haven't e-eaten since Thursday..."

"Which Thursday?"

He's tightening his grip on my shoulder. I shakily say "T-Two weeks ago..."

He drops me.

I'm on the floor, sitting on my knees.