3 - Yes, I care.

*Russias PoV*

As we walk back, he excitedly talks about how this is the first time he's ever had money of his own.

He's so excited about fifty dollars.

He keeps talking, and I feel myself smiling, but I can't stop it. He smiles at me. "And the best part is, I made you smile!"

He giggles.

I should have been paying more attention to the people around us. They were the shippers of the school.

We get to the dorm, and grab our stuff. America looks at our schedules. "We have so many classes together. Huh."

We walk to the first class, which is with Britain.

We sit together, even though America can sit elsewhere.

I feel everyone staring at us.

I glare at them, and they look away.

America has his arms on his desk, and he looks like he's about to fall asleep. I shake his shoulder, and he quickly sits up, rubbing his eyes.

*+*Later*+*

Once the class is over, he quickly gets up, but Britain says "America, I need you to stay behind."

I stay in the corner, unnoticed.

Once it's only America and his family, Britain smiles a fake smile at America. "I heard you moved into a dorm. Do you know what that means?"

America shakes his head, stepping back a tiny bit.

Britain drops his smile and shoves America hard into a desk. He starts hitting America, and yells "Just come home, you useless coward!!"

America starts crying.

I get up, and run up to Britain. He looks up in time to see my fist flying at his face.

He hits the floor, knocked out by the force of my punch.

Australia and Canada look shocked.

I gently pick up America and walk out the door.

I feel the stares of everyone as I walk through the halls. I reach the dorm, and go inside. I set America down on the couch.

When I turn to lock the door, there's a small crowd of people staring at me from outside the dorm. I run up and slam the door closed, quickly locking it.

America starts crying again, and I go over to him. He hugs me tightly, and I pick him up. I carry him to the bathroom to clean him up.

Once I finish, he hugs me tightly.

I carry him to the couch, where I sit with him.

We sit on the couch for a while, hugging.

America looks up at me. "Th-Thank you."