7 - Japan is a turd

(It switches PoV's a lot in this chapter. We start with Russia)

I finish cooking dinner, and we sit on the couch.

Meri happily eats his food, then leans on my arm, and starts falling asleep.

I finish eating, then gently set Meri down. I put the dishes in the sink, then pick up America.

He hugs me in his sleep.

I smile a little. I set him down on he bed, then grab my stuff and go work on homework in the main room.

Suddenly he screams, but it's cut off. I run into the bedroom to see Japan covering America's mouth.

Suddenly I get smacked in the back of my head. I hit the floor, and everything goes black.

*Japans PoV*

I smile at SK, who knocked Russia out with the bat. Finally! America~Senpai is all mine!

We carefully climb down the ladder, but it's hard because America keeps struggling.

We get to the car, and I tie his hands together. When I move my hand, he starts screaming, so I tie something over his mouth.

He's quieter now. Good. I lock him in the trunk. SK and I quickly go back up to take care of Russia, so he won't stop us. We go back to the car, and SK drives to the secret spot.

I giggle. "He's finally all mine!"

I smile at SK. "Thanks for helping me, SK. Since you helped, you can join in on the fun~"

She nervously shakes her head "I just like seeing you happy, Japan."

My face feels warm. Why? Why did she make me feel like this? I love America~Senpai! Not my best friend!

I scratch behind SK's cat ears. "You're my best friend!"

*Russias PoV*

I wake up in a dark place.

My hands are tied behind my back, and there's something covering my mouth.

What happened..?

...

Japan!

I need to get out of here!!

I need to find America!

Where am I?

I try yelling for help, but I'm muffled, and I can't hear anyone.

I try walking, but my feet are tied together.

I hear footsteps, and try yelling again, but they go over me.

Am I in some sort of basement?

I hear more footsteps, and try again. The thing covering my mouth falls off, and I start yelling again.