2 - Do you care?

*Americas PoV*

Suddenly, Russia tackles Aussie. He throws Aussie into the crowd, then walks over to me.

I try standing up, but my legs buckle under the weight.

Russia catches me.

He carries me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

He brings me back to the dorm, laying me on his bed.

He goes out, and quickly returns with bandages. I look up at him, then I pass out.

*+*Later*+*

I wake up in the bed again. It's dark outside, but not that dark. All of my wounds have been taken care of. I see a container on the nightstand.

There's a note, and I manage to read it in the dim light coming in from the window.

You passed out, so I took care of everything for you. Here's some food.

Again, please don't tell people about this.

-Russia

I smile a little. I check the time, and it's not too late. The sun set a little while ago.

I eat the food, and it's really tasty.

I get up, and quietly walk into the living room again.

I see Russia laying on the couch, looking through my sketchbook again.

I silently put the container in the kitchen, and start walking to the bedroom, when it happens.

I start panicking again.

I start shaking, and tears fall from my eyes.

Soon, I start audibly crying, and Russia looks up.

My breathing is shaky, and I cry into my hands. I feel arms wrap around me. Normally I would panic more, but I feel safer.

I get picked up and brought to the bedroom.

Russia starts to leave, and I start panicking again. I grab his arm. "P-Please d-don't g-go!"

He stays still for a minute, then sits at the head of the bed. I lay down and use his lap as a pillow.

I hug him tightly, and start calming down.

I feel him rub my back gently.

I start to fall asleep.

I feel Russia shift, and he tries getting up, but I don't let go.

He sighs, and lays down with me. He grumbles "I'm getting up when you fall asleep."

I hug him tighter. "No."

I bury my face in his chest and fall asleep.

*+*The next morning*+*