15 - Family...

*+*When Rusame turns five*+*
*Rusames PoV*

I eat my cake. It's yummy!

Someone knocks at the door, and I run over with Munchkin and Mom (America).

He opens it and screams "Oh mY GoD!"

He slams the door closed and yells "RUSSIA!! BRITAIN ISN'T DEAD! JAPAN LIED! AND BRITAIN FOUND US!!"

Dad (Russia) runs downstairs and opens the door. The man at the door says "Am I interrupting anything? I just came back to apologize."

Mom says "Apologies won't fix anything. You've done too much to Russ and I."

I stand next to Dad and look up at him. "Dad? Who's that?"

The man kneels down. "I'm Britain, your grandfather."

He gives me a box. "Happy Birthday."

I open it. There's a bunch of toys!

I sit on the living room floor and play with them. Munchkin lays down near me.

Mom and Dad talk with the top hat man.

Suddenly Grandpa appears in front of me. He whispers "Get rid of those toys."

"Why?"

"Britain did something to them. They might explode-"

I put them all back in the box and carry them over to Britain. I say "I don't want these anymore."

"Why not?"

"Grandpa said they would explode."

"I never said that."

"Not you. You aren't Grandpa. Grandpa is tall!"

I give the box to Britain. "Go away please!"

I walk back into the house and play with the toys Mom and Dad got me.

They yell at Britain to leave, which he does, and we go back to birthday stuff!

*+*Later*+*

We're taking Munchkin our for a walk in the park.

I keep finding cool rocks and leaves! I show them to Grandpa, who's floating behind us.

(I had to draw this)