11 - SIKE! IT'S NOT OVER YET!

*Russias PoV*

I hear a knock on the door. That's strange. I don't remember asking anyone to come over.

I get up and answer it.

It's China, North Korea, South Korea, and Japan.

"How did you get out of jail?!"

North smiles and holds up some money.

I notice Meri calling the police.

Japan yells "America is mine! Hand him over!"

"No. He doesn't belong to anyone."

"I'm his girlfriend!"

Meri yells "I'm not dating anyone! Go away!"

North and China tackle me, while SK and Japan run to get America. He screams and runs upstairs.

I wake up on the couch. America's cuddled against my chest.

I smile, feeling my cheeks grow a little warm.

He's safe, and that's all that matters.

He wakes up and looks at me. "Can you show me how to make pancakes?"

I nod, but lay down and relax more, hugging Meri closer to me.

"In a bit."

He smiles, snuggling closer. "Okay. I can wait with you."

We sit in comfortable silence, enjoying each other's presence.

Meri eventually gets up to pee, so I go to the kitchen to get the pancake supplies ready.

Meri walks into the kitchen, and I start showing him how to make the batter. When he dumps the flour into the mixer, it poofs up into his face.

He sneezes, and I help him get the flour off his face while chuckling a little.

We finish the batter, and I show him how to finish the pancake. He's really excited, and it's absolutely adorable.

He makes his first pancake. He shaped it to look like a heart, but it's a little wobbly. He's so proud of it, smiling really wide and taking a picture with his phone.

I help him make more, and he's beaming the whole time. He smiles and says "This is the first time I've done anything like this! I love it! Thanks for teaching me!"

*+*Later*+*

Meri's finishing some stuff up at home.

I stop by a flower shop. I buy some roses, one of America's favorite flowers.

I start walking home, a smile on my face and a bouquet of roses in my hand.

While I'm walking, I see Germany.

He looks up and waves to me. I wave back.