8 - The fall of a Union

*Still Russia's PoV*

Father was thrown into a glass case, and his back is bleeding. He's not moving, other than breathing.

Japan and SK are standing further away from him.

I run over to Father.

He starts coughing. The snow outside is dying down.

I gently hold him in my arms.

They must've hurt him real bad, if the glass hurts him this much. Then I notice part of the metal frame stuck in his back.

Someone calls an ambulance.

Police arrive and ask what happened.

I explain my part of the story. When Japan hears that America's taking a bath in my dorm, she bolts for the stairs, but officers grab her.

I hug Father, and he coughs more. He puts his ushanka on my head. He smiles at me. "Take.. care of.. yourself..."

He weakly hugs me.

Then he crumbles to dust in my arms.

It's quiet.

Then someone starts laughing.

I look up, with tears in my eyes, to see Japan laughing. "That old man was so weak!"

I hold Fathers dust in my hands. It's fading away to nothing. The only thing left, is his eyepatch with the gold hammer and sickle on it.

I pick up his eyepatch and start crying.

Japan laughs more "Oh wow! Russia finally felt sadness!"

She tries to grab Fathers ushanka and eyepatch, but I stand up and run away from her. She gets arrested, since she killed Father.

I run upstairs and into the dorm, locking the door behind me. I go into the bedroom and cry.

I hear America ask "Russia?"

I sniffle a little, but continue crying.

America says "Russia, come here."

I walk into the bathroom, looking at the floor. I close the door.

I sit next to the bathtub, and America asks "What happened?"

"H-He's gone..."

I hug my knees to my chest. America sees the ushanka I'm wearing.

He stands up and I immediately close my eyes. He says "Sorry." then gets out of the tub. I hear him drying off, and I continue crying.

He starts draining the tub. After a bit, he sits next to me.

I look up. He's wearing clothes. He hugs me tightly.