18 - Friendship and Crows

*Rusame*

I wake up in my bed. It's three in the morning.

I'm hungry.

I get up and walk downstairs, when I hear the door moving.

I grab a knife from the kitchen and walk over to see a man with a gun breaking into the house.

I sneak over to him and stab him in the neck. He tries to scream, but I cut his vocal cords.

I take his gun and put the safety on, then I carefully drag him out to the back yard. He gets weaker and weaker as I drag him.

I find the hole. We were going to plant a tree at some point, but we keep forgetting. I dug the hole a bit ago. The tree is in a pot next to it.

I make the hole deeper so he can fit in it, and I pull out the knife, dumping the almost dead man in the hole.

I bury him, planting the tree over him.

I walk back inside and clean off the knife, putting it away. I grab some food and walk upstairs. I eat and grab my computer.

I start playing random games on it since I'm not tired anymore.

*+*Later*+*

I stretch and get ready for school, saying goodbye to my new internet friends.

They're the only real friends I have..

I get breakfast, take my meds, and walk out to the bus stop.

I notice Austin is already here, holding something. The other kids are teasing him about his gay dads.

Someone looks up at me. "Oh jeez, he looks like he wants to kill someone."

I glare at them and the move away.

Austin looks at me. Then the bus pulls up. I sit in my normal seat.

Grandpa is floating close to me. He saw the murder last night, but he can't do anything about it so he didn't say anything.

Austin gets on the bus. Everyone stops him from sitting with them, so he sits next to me.

He gives me the thing he was holding.

It's a handmade crow toy. He used to tease me for feeding the crows. They give me cool stuff though.

I pet the crow.

Austin mumbles "I'm really sorry.. I just felt like I had to pick on you to fit in..."

I look at him. "Fitting in is for losers! Im gonna be unique and PROUD!"

The bus driver says "Rusame! No shouting!"

I sit up more "I speak the truth!"

They're mad now "Rusame!"

"Fine.." I slump down in the seat more. I pet the crow toy.