Witch Trial Wolves part 2

~Chapter 1~

As James entered the Great hall, his nose was assulted by the smell of beer and drinks. His companion, Micheal, patted him on the back once before wandering off, to meet the woman he loved, Mrs. Jones, his mate and wife. James's olive eyes watch Micheal as he left his presence, not only leaving him alone, but to his wolf, who whined in his head like a whipped mutt. Shaking the sound, his eyes refocus on the villagers of the town drinking and eating like there wasn't a care in the world.

The village of Lynn was small, barely over 200, if you counted the numorus children. But the thing that very few people knew, was that Lynn was run by wolves. Werewolves to be exact. Half of the population was of the rare race and often found themselves mingled in the local humans of the town. But it proved protection as long as the wolves were not the center of attention. This left James as the Alpha, and village head.

A young girl, Lacy, approached James now as his eyes floated across the room, watching his pack members and the humans celebrate the peace. She cleared her throat as she stood next to the strong man, her soft dainty eyes watching him with envy as his head snapped to look at her, a small smile appearing on his face at the appearence of the little wolf. "My, Lacy, shouldn't you be dancing with a young man of your age?" He asked sweetly, his eyes taking in the girl.

Lacy rolled her eyes softly, her hands patting down the long dress as she looked at the people near by. "Sir James, I wish not to dance with any one, for I rather save myself, such as mother always tells me. I am 16, and should worry about my birthday nearing."

James smiled softly, looking away from the young lady. "Well, Mrs. Olivia is right. But it doesn't hurt to become aquanted in our town."

With a bold huff the blonde shook her head and crossed her arms over her chest. "It doesn't matter."