• Alex A •

A few waves of nerves were rippling through me as I sat in the kitchen waiting for Alex to get home from his "Super Secret Meeting" as he had called it as he hastily left the house almost an four hours ago now.
We had just been lounging on the sofa watching tv when his phone had rung. He sat up and pulled his arms away from leaving me to sigh as they had been comfortably wrapped around my waist. He was nodding to whatever was being said on the phone when suddenly his face changed as his eyes widened and his mouth dropped open before switching to a grin that was spread wide over his tanned face.

"Sure, I'll be there right away, thank you so much." He hastily replied before hanging up.
"What's up?" I said, sitting up beside him.
"Nothing, well something but it's good and I can tell you later but for now I've got to go." With that he jumped up and practically ran to the door and swung some shoes on and pulled open the door.

"Alex where are you going what's happened?" I asked, following after him in anxious rush.
"It's all fine but I've got to go... to a super secret meeting!" He almost squealed after that and then slid out the door and slammed it shut leaving me, alone, in the hallway.

•••

I was brought back from the memory of this afternoon as a pair of headlights rolled onto the drive and I saw Alex's figure getting out with a few bags. I stood up and positioned myself a bit from the door, ready to question him as soon as he walked in. The door swung open to reveal him, with tow dark navy blue bags seemingly of clothing and a wide grin on his face. He shut the door and placed the bags down beside the shoe rack before straightening up again.

"Hi babe." He smiled at me,
"Hey... what's going on?" Questioning his odd mood of the day.
"Nothing." He states before smiling at me again.
"What's in the bags then?" I asked, nodding to the navy blue bags, he smirked and reached down into one pulling out a redbull cap.
"Got some new merch that's all." He grinned slyly before placing the cap on his ruffled brown hair.
"Shouldn't you only wear torro rosso-..." I lead off as realisation crept over me.
"Not if you're a redbull driver!" He shouted with glee, I ran up to him and swung my arms around my neck, wrapping my legs around his body and squealed,
"Oh my god Alex! This is incredible well done!" He popped me down and pressed a kiss to my lips but was smiling too much to deepen it anymore.
"I can't believe it either but it's happening!"

•••

That night I lounged about as Alex tried on all of his new red bull clothing and pranced about the living room in it all with the biggest smile on his face I've seen in a long time. This was now my life, dating a redbull driver, I giggled in at sight of Alex in a redbull shirt and cap and placed another kiss against his lips...