• Alex A •

juli_f1

It was mine and Alex's two month anniversary and, in most relationships, this date wouldn't be such a monumental occasion but Alex had gone all out and since we had both been in America for the Grand Prix; he was racing obviously; I was there for support, he decided we should spend some time in California afterwards to celebrate but also to have some time away with friends. His fellow racer George came along and a few other boys and also Alex's long time friend Lily who I instantly struck a bond with.

•••

It was the third night of our trip, meaning it was officially mine and Alex's two month anniversary so everybody decided to eat inside; allowing me and Alex to eat on the patio just the two of us. Alex told me to not bother getting changed as we were only going to stay on the patio or in the house if that was okay with me to which I happily agreed to. It was slowly becoming dusk as the sun was slipping gently away.

Alex sighed softly,
"What's up?" I questioned gently,

"Absolutely nothing apart from the fact that the night is coming to an end." He smiled shyly at me, to which I returned.

We carried on talking until the light on the wall suddenly flicked on and Alex jumped up and dragged me over to the edge of the patio.

"The last bit of sunset." He whispered, pointing to the yellow hue that was setting over California. I smiled and leant my head back against him as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I've got the 2020 seat!" He blurted out, I turned around in shock,

"Alex that's amazing, you deserve it so much but arghhhh!" I squealed and leapt into his arms, he spun me around lightly before putting me down and steeping in-front of me,

"Piggyback?" He laughed, I nodded and jumped lightly, feeling safe as his strong arms gripped me.

He stepped closer to the patio edge and allowed me to lean my head on his shoulder as we both contently smiled as the sun finally dropped away until tomorrow.

"C̄hạn rạk khuṇ"

I looked up as I heard Alex say softly,

"Hm?"

He dropped me down lightly and turned to me,

"C̄hạn rạk khuṇ"

I raised my eyebrows with a small, curious laugh, he hesitated but continued,

"I love you."

My heart fluttered as it was the first time I heard those three words come out of Alex's mouth and my gosh did it sound amazing,

"I love you too Alex Albon."

He pulled me in for a sweet and soft kiss before pulling away with a small smile.

"You need to learn to say it in Thai." He teased lightly,

"I will I promise... if you say it again."

He laughed but obliged, this time pulling me into his body and leaning down so his mouth lightly brushed my ear,

"C̄hạn rạk khuṇ"