• Max V •

Elle_prn

It was hard getting to sleep knowing that Max had suffered a DNF, they usually left him furious and he somehow managed to blame everybody else but himself. However, I always let it slide knowing how much not finishing a race affects him. With Max being in Japan and me still being in our apartment in the Netherlands it would be a long time before his plane landed and he was home again. I sighed softly and allowed my self to slip into a peaceful sleep. I awoke to the sun setting the room into a golden glow as it burst through the window. Grumbling, I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

"Morning gorgeous."

I squealed and flung my arms around Max who was seated at the bottom of the bed with a grin. He hugged me tightly and pushed me down back onto the mattress. We lay next to each other in bliss as his eyes scanned my face and body up and down,

"Are you checking me out Verstappen?"

"Well I haven't seen you in a week and I almost forgot what you looked like so I'm just checking up on you." He chuckled and pressed a kiss to my nose.

"Do you want me to cook breakfast or go out for brunch?" He questioned, sitting up and scanning the city skyline from our window.

"Erm I don't know at the moment but more importantly how are you after such a tough race?"

"Urgh stupid Ferrari every time!" He groaned, I giggled at the comment and sat up, resting my head on the back of his bare shoulders.

"Always is isn't it?" I teased lightly,

"Shush... anyway I'm okay moving on to better things."

"You're in a very good mood you know, I expected you to be all grumpy."

"How can I be grumpy when I love you so much!" He exclaimed, trailing me off the mattress and onto his lap so I was facing him.

I gasped in mock shock and whispered,

"You what!"

"ik hou van jou"

He replied sweetly and kissed me once more with a satisfied grin.

"So homemade or brunch?"

"Sorry Max but you're pancakes are dreadful so brunch it is!" I ruffled his hair and got out of the bed ready to start the day with an extremely happy Max Verstappen.