Genral Idea

Prologue: The Past
it shows that Fate, her sister (Destiny), and her Prodigy (Error) spending time together, The Accident (Science), Error's transformation, and Error's reaction. (Four sections).

Chapter One: Mindscape
it'll show Nightmare and the gang abandoning Error, along with an attack in the Anti-void where Ink, Dream, Blue, Reaper, Lust, Nightmare, Red, and the gang attack Error. Then suddenly they fall into the mindscape, where Fate and Destiny land.

Chapter 2: Explore
It's them exploring to find a note explaining they need 20 pieces of an orb to leave.

Chapters 3-6: Puzzles (Group)
It shows everyone doing puzzles by the teams down below.

Horror, Lust (1) {Confess}

Killer, Reaper (1)

Nightmare, Cross (2) {Confess}

Ink, Dream (2) {Confess}

Blue, Dust (3) {Confess}

Red, Destiny. (3)

Error, Fate, (4)

Chapter 7: Morning (Error finds a set of his old clothes)

Chapter 8 and 9: More Puzzles (group)
Is showing everyone going back out to do more puzzles.

Horror, Lust (1)

Killer, Reaper (1) {Confess}

Red, Fate (2)

Error, Destiny. (2)

Chapter 12: Misunderstood
Its Fate thinking Error wouldn't understand due to 'not' remembering them, making Error confused because he was her prodigy.

Chapter 13: Back to where it all began.
is a flashback to when they first met and clearing stuff up.

Chapter 14-16: Almost Done (group)
is more puzzles.

Nightmare, Cross (1)

Ink, Fate (1)

Blue, Dust (2)

Dream, Destiny. (2)

Red, Error (3)

Chapter 17: Why?
It's Error and the gang talking about why they abandoned him, and Fate explaining the balance to Ink.

Chapter 18: Home

Everyone returning to the multiverse after doing a puzzle altogether. But what happens when Error runs off to OuterTale to think of all that has happened? What happens when Nightmare and the gang follow? Will they realize they hurt Error so much that he still has a small of trust issues with them? (The answer is yes.)

Chapter 19: Peace
is they signing peace treaties and staying at Nightmare's place for the night.

Chapter 20: Who
reveals that Time found out and had Karma help her set this up. (and that My OC And Daze are watching over the multiverses.)

The Epilogue: FamILY
Fate and Destiny officially accept Error as their younger brother.

--------------------------------------
Oh, look the chapters are described now.