Chapter 15: Almost Done part 2

Dust's POV:

Blue and I entered the room and started to work on the puzzle right away. It was around five minutes until I spoke up.

"What... are we going to do?" I questioned my lover.

"I'm not sure... Let's just follow the others lead until we can apologize.

"Right," I commented.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream's POV:

Destiny and I were working on the puzzle when I spoke up.

"I never did ask. How do you know of the DreamScape?" I asked her.

"Hm? Ah because my friend's parents created it for each multiverse!" She chirped.

"Really? That's so cool!" I exclaimed.

"Mhm! Though us deities prefer to call it the MindScape. Probably due to instead us having a diety for dreams and nightmares, Emotions and Feelings control... well feelings and emotions." She explained.

"Heh are all deities names so straightforward?" I joked.

"Hah! Yeah. Though if that's the case then can't you and your yin be diety?" She laughed.

"My yin?" I wondered.

"Nightmare? You're the yang of the balance between positivity and negativity while he's the yin." She replied.

"Balance?" I questioned.

"You don't know? Huh. That'd explain why it's so unstable." She muttered to herself.

"I'll have to look into that. Hm?" I note to myself as I saw a book catch my eyesight. "What's this?" I asked myself as I picked up the book. I looked at the cover. "Yin and Yang?"

"Wait, what?" Destiny said as she came over, then gasped. "Wow, I haven't seen this book in so long! Fate and I's version got destroyed during the lab incident!" She exclaimed.

"You know about it?" I questioned her.

"Uhuh! It's about multiverses and the balances! The second page should be about the balances if I remember correctly." She smiled.