Chapter Four: Puzzles Part 2

I'm going to start using the app Zalgo to make Error's text glitchy. Also turns out I mis-calculated how many chapters I needed to write ahead of time so I'm posting this one now. One will still come out later for tomorrow's.
Cross's POV:

"Well, I guess we're next," I said, getting up.

Nightmare, Ink, and Dream followed me into the separate room. Nightmare and I got onto one teleport pad while Ink and Dream got onto the other...

"Hey, this is ironic!" I giggled.

"What do you mean?" Ink questioned.

"You both are yang's and we are yin's!" I laughed.

"Pfff good job noticing that Cross." Nightmare said as he pressed the button. One of his tentacles sub-consciously petted me, causing me to purr.

"Ready to do this Nighty?" I chirped but froze when I called him Nighty.

"...Nighty...?" He questioned. My cheeks turned purple.

"S-sorry it slipped!" I hid my blushing face.

"Look at me." He demanded.

I obeyed. When I looked at him he pulled me into a kiss, causing me to freeze again. After a minute, I returned to kiss. A few minutes later we pulled apart.

"I love you Crossy~." Nighty purred.

"I love you too!" I replied happily.

He pulled me into another kiss, causing me to kiss back. I wrapped my arms around his neck without breaking apart. He pushed me up against the wall, deepening the kiss. I trilled while not breaking contact.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream's POV:

Ink and I walked to the maze when we arrived.

"Heh, this'll be easy!" I exclaimed.

"Why's that?" Ink asked.

"We are in the dreamscape. So this is a dream since there aren't thousands of orbs everywhere!" I chirped and held my hand out. The hedges disappeared right away, making Ink stare in awe. "So that means we can do anything!"

"Wow..." Ink gasped, making me giggle.

I skipped to the pad while dragging Ink there. As soon as I grabbed his hand, it seems like he snapped back out of his mind as walked beside me. We reached the end where an orb piece was. I was about to grab it when Ink tapped my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I asked, turning around.

"Um... Dream... I... want to... tell you... something..." Ink stuttered.

"What is it?" I questioned.

"I... um.. you see... I... Hhhh Just." He gave up on putting it into words and pulled me into a kiss. I froze in shock before kissing back. We stayed like that for a few minutes before pulling apart.

"I love you too Inky!" I giggled. He chuckled and pulled me back into a kiss, pulling my body closer. I wrapped my arms around him tightly, deepening the kiss.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third POV:

Nightmare, Cross, Ink, and Dream all entered the living room with Ink and Dream holding hands. What surprised everyone though was that Nightmare was carrying a flustered Cross.

"He's mine." Nightmare stated as he went up to the stairs.

"Guess Horror, Lust, and we aren't the only new couple." Ink smirked, pulling Dream closer.

"Congrats you two!" Blue cheered.

"Bet there will be another couple by the end of this 'round' as the note put it." Fate added.

"A̷̧͚͚̦̰̱̩̬̼̙ͬ̆͐̚g̓̔̈̂̎ͣͮ̎̔͏̺̠̟͘r̂ͣ͏̪̘̬eͣ͆̄͜҉͇̭̪̤͔͡e̵̥͔̫̹̫͙̽̏ͮ̅͗̒ͪ͆̚d̬̰͚̳͚͇ͪ͋ͫͥ͋͠" Error replied.

"Seems like it." Destiny commented.

Suddenly a note was thrown at Fate.

'Stap ruining my plans!'

Error and Destiny started laughing as they read over Fate's shoulders, while Fate just stared in shock.

"What's going on?" Dust asked.

"H-Here's the response of the one who brought us all here gave my sister when she said there'd be another couple very soon!" Destiny laughed as she handed Dust the note.

Blue, Dust, and Red all started laughing as they read the note. They accidentally dropped it, causing Lust to pick it up. Five minutes later, Everyone but Fate was laughing.

"Okay okay, I get it." Fate huffed.

"S̐̃͘͏̧͉̪̮-͙̜̹̹̹͈̖͕̓ͩ̈́́ͅS̯ͣͩͦ̓ͦ͡ͅo̦̦̞͗̈́̏͊̓̿ͬ̋̚͡r̡̜̖̾ͣ̀̏͛̂̑ͬ͟r̨͍͕ͤ̑̀y̷͔͚̻͍̪̳͇̖̠͐̌̉̄̆ͦ͗͘͞ ̴̡̠͉͚͖̹ͣ̿̐̐ͦ̔m̴̴̝̯̻̼̘̘̑̎ͅȳ̧̖̗̝̝̫̪̤̯̣̀̓̊ͥ͝ ̥̮̖̼̫͛͑ͯ̂̑̐͌̀l̨͉͕͎͛̂ͩ͘-̡̡̞̗̰͇̺͇͎̆͆̾͌͒l̢͇̟̳̻̤̝͗̊͌ͤͣ̾̽ͅa̒̐͏͔͖͕̞̞͈̰̝d̹̗̙͓̫̠͍̦͚ͭ͐̀y͗ͭ͐̅̃ͣ́͏̡̤͓͚̞ ͑̂͏̢̣͉̦̬̱̫̙͓b̶̧͚̤̣̈́͌͋ͬ̊ͨͣ̓̒u̸͚̫͆̒ͧͬ̓͐͛ͥ͑͠ͅt̙͖͍̜ͧ̎͠ ̖̗̼̼̣̯̌ͫ͟ͅy̨̤̥͔̰̲̆̈́̆̓̋ͬ̚ò̵̹͔͍̖̘̤̗̈̓͒ͮͪͪ̚u̧̹̩ͤ͊̒̆̔̓ͪ ̦̖̖͈̯̈̂ͪ͐͛͡͠g̵̴̰̳͉̩̬͑̋̋ͨ̄o̟͉̱̭̔̂ͨ̀͒͊ͥͫ́͠t͇̖͎̗̜͎̲̝̪̋̋̅ͮͨ̕ ̈́́̊̚̚͢҉̫̞̱̝̰̻͉t̃ͫͨ̄͏̛͈̜͜ô̶͉̹̗͔͖̙̇̇͌ͪͭͪ ͋̌̃́̓͊ͬ͊ͤ͏̥̱͉̖̲̞͚̦͠ą̺͓̮̱̪͖̪͖̟̂͐̽͞ďͥ̚͏̶̗̦̯̼̘̭̳̫͇m̬̩͓͚̳̓̈́͘͞i̧̯͖̭̞̠̩ͪ̽̔ͬ̽̎͗ͨt̴̪͕̗̹͉̆̿,ͧͧ̃̉́ͪ҉̨̗̦̥͓͔͚̻ ̼͙͕̮̻̈́͂ͧ̋͂̐͞ǐ͎̳̘̤̤̜̰̞͒ͬ̕ţ̧̖͎̬̝̠̩̗̀͗ ͔̗͉̖̳͌͋̆̉̿ͩ̕͢ͅw̱͔͎͔̦̃̈̈́̿́ͅâ̢͚͕̪̠͈͖̊̒̆͋́ͧ͞ͅs̵͔͚̹̃ͯ ̶̛͔̮̥͉̰̟̰́̄ͪ̌ͫͧ͟f̸̯̱̳͉̹̲ͥ̈̑ǔ̵ͤͬ́҉̘͍͍̜̞n͓͓̮͎̻̍͌ͦ͛ͩ̽ͨ͛̕͠n̗͎̼̙̳̖̼̏͗͢͡y͖̹͙̤̳̬̘̲͂ͦ̒͆́ͣ͑ͦ͗̀́.ͬ̉ͫ̌͏̖͓̣̜̹̼̩͠" Error chuckled, being the first to start calming down. Fate stared at him in shock.

'My lady? But he doesn't remember... no, he must just have said that by accident. He doses know who we are after all.' Fate shook the thought off.