Chapter 8 Puzzles 2, Part 1

Lust's POV:

My lover and I arrived in a room. We began to look around.

"What... do you think Error meant when he said 'Glitches don't starve'..." I asked.

"He doesn't need to eat... When he first came to the mansion he stated the same thing when we asked what was his favorite food." Horror said. "But... that means he must have been starving for so long..." I walked over and held my boyfriend.

"He's tough. He'll get through anything." I affirmed him. My lover chuckled.

"Knowing him, He'd surrender himself for everyone else and then somehow survive the sacrifice, only for it to be repeated." Horror gave a dark chuckle. I kissed his skull.

"And we'll be there for him as long as we need to be," I continued.
————————————————————————————————————————

Reaper's POV:

Killer and I just completed the puzzle. It turned out to be a memory puzzle. I was about to grasp the orb piece when Killer clutched my hand.

"Reaper?" Killer asked. I turned around.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Um... C-can I tell you something?" Killer questioned.

"Of course!" I chirped.

"I-I l-like y-you." Killer stuttered. 

I smiled and kissed him. He halted but kissed back after a moment.

"I love you too~!" I purred.

————————————————————————————————————————

Reaper and Killer entered the living room with Horror and Lust. Killer sat in Reaper's lap while being a blushing mess. Reaper chuckled and kissed his skull. 

Everyone got the message that they were dating now.

————————————————————————————————————————

Hey guys. I'm going to take a week hiatus. I know I most likely won't be able to stop doing stories back to back but I'm losing the motivation to keep writing by doing so. I also have videos to work on.