Chapter 12: Misunderstood

Error's POV:

"You remember?" Lady Fate asked in shock.

"What do you mean, my lady?" I resorted.

"Hhhh, never mind." She commented.

"Um... Error? What's your oldest memory?" Lady Destiny suggested. Lady Fate and I look at her in confusion.

"My mother and father taking a photo of our family when I was 10. Why Lady Destiny? You know this?" I questioned, receiving shocked looks from my ladies.

"Wha-But you forgot?! After the lab incident?!" Lady Fate muttered.

"No? I didn't? I remember the lab incident quite well, Lady Fate." I answered.

"Then why not talk about it?" Lady Destiny interrogated me.

"Who would I have talked about it too, My lady? Before yesterday, nobody but me in the multiverse knew of you both." I responded.

"I'm sorry but what's going on?" Dream asked.

"We thought Error forgot about his time as my Prodigy but turns out he didn't. Well, technically he still is my prodigy." Fate said sheepishly.

"What!?" Everyone in the room beside Lady Destiny, Lady Fate, and I exclaimed.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Killed asked me.

"How would you understand? Before yesterday you all never knew Lady Fate and Lady Destiny existed. I mean, you don't even know of the other deities such as Sir Karma, Sir Chaos, Sir Abyss, Lady Time, and Lady Path. And that's just naming a few." I explained.