Chapter 18: Home

Lust's POV:

We all sat in the living room while waiting for something to happen. Suddenly A note was thrown onto the table by a portal. I picked it up and read it aloud.

"Hello, Deities, God's, And mortals! This is your final puzzle! It's quite simple! Al- Yeah I don't trust her to explain it properly so I will. You have to combine the shards of the orb. They'll fuse. To create the portal to the multiverse just do what you would do with any other orb. It's a location orb and we have set it to Nightmare's castle. Bye."

"What do we do with orbs though?" Dream asked.

"Throw them on the ground for them to work. Unless it's a healing orb. Then you just simply hold it." Error informed us.

"So we are fixing it... to break it..." Ink questioned.

"That is correct." Error confirmed as he brought the box over.

We put the orb together before Error dropped it up against the wall. We headed through to end up in the Anti-Void.

"This is where we put you...?" Destiny asked.

"Originally without the strings, puppets, and souls but correct." Error hummed as he looked through the codes. "Looks like the multiverse was frozen while we were gone and is resuming now."

"Error we're so sorry..." Fate said. Error turned to look at them, his eyes softening.

"There's no need to apologize. From what I know, not many would have been able to go on for this long." Error gave a small smile to them.

"I'm sorry too..." I apologize, with everyone else apologizing soon after. I became confused when Error laughed.

"There's no need to apologize. Just... can you all try to judge better? To get all sides?" Error questioned.

"Of course. We'll inform the council." Ink smiled.

"Might want to wait until tomorrow seeing as it's nighttime." Error chuckled.

"You guys can stay at the mansion for the night. Nightmare offered, wrapping his arm around Cross's waist.

"Thank you," Reaper replied.

"Well, I'm going to head to OuterTale. Been awhile since I went there." Error shrugged and left.

"He still doesn't trust us..." Dream sighed.

"Anyone besides Fate and Destiny." I sadly corrected.

"Why us?" Destiny asked.

"Didn't you see his eyes soften when looking at you two?" I offered a smile.

"We... should go home..." Dust hummed.