Chapter 20: Who

Fate's POV:

I woke up and went downstairs to see Error, Ink, Nightmare, and Dream discussing plans as Destiny read the book.

"Good morning!" I chirped as I descended the last step.

"Good morning Lady Fate."

"Morning sis!"

"Sup Fate."

"Heya Fate."

"Yo."

"So what's going on?"

"We are just finalizing plans, My lady."

"Actually we just finished. That was it." Ink chirped.

"Then let's go to see Time and Karma, Error and Sis!" Destiny chirped.

"Oh? Did something happen between you four?" Error teased as he got up.

"Ha, you can't tease us about them! We're dating them!" I cheered.

"So Chaos owes me 20G? Got it." Error smirked as he opened the portal.

"What?" Destiny and I asked in unison.

"See you later Dream, Nightmare, and Ink." Error said as he left through the portal.

"No, hold on what do you mean?!" Destiny yelled as we ran through the portal.

We ended up in the castle hall where Time, Karma, Daze, and Lunar sat. Lunar was playing with a match as Time and Karma were watching over the multiverse we just left. Daze was watching the others.

"Ah! Just in time! Daze, Lunar you both can return to your traveling since they're back. Thanks for helping us look after the multiverses!" My lover, Time chirped.

"It was our please Lady Time and Sir Karma." Daze bowed before opening a portal.

"Bye! Now Daze, can Chi and I please burn down the fourth wall?" Lunar asked.

"No."

"Aw..."

"Lunar don't ask! Just do it!"

"Your right Chi! Cmon lets go!"

"No, No! Don't you two dare!

"You're aginst a demon and annon Daze! And she has this in her veins! You can't stop us!"

"Chi I swear-"

I couldn't hear more before the portal closed. I turned to my girlfriend with a questioning look.

"What did you two do?" Destiny sighed.

"She dragged me into putting you all in the Dreamscape and freezing the multiverse," Karma stated immediately.

"No regrets! How could I resist when I found out our innocent friend didn't forget!" Time giggled, gesturing to Error.

"Thank you for the compliment, Lady Time but I am far from innocent." Error informed.

"Uhuh. Sure~!" Time giggled. I sighed and kissed her cheek as Karma went over to Destiny and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"You are so lucky I love you or you'd be in trouble." I chuckled.

"Speaking of trouble, I have to go get the 20G from Chaos." Error smirked.

"20G?" Karma questioned.

"Chaos and I bet if you all would get together. I said you would, Chaos thought you wouldn't." Error chuckled as he left.