Chapter One: Mindscape

Error's POV:

I was out destroying AU's when I got a text. I clicked on the notification.

Octodad

Error, Come to the mansion.

Okay, Octodad!

Read at 10:49

I closed my phone and made a portal to the mansion. I saw Nighty, Dust, Kills, Horror, Dusty, and Blue.

"Hey, guys! What's up?" I smiled at my family. (Ready to have your heart ripped out and hate Nightmare and the gang? >:3)

"Error. Pack your stuff and leave." Nightmare demanded.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Get your stuff and leave. We want nothing to do with you anymore." Nightmare stated, then leaving the room with Blue, Dust, Cross, and Horror. I saw that Killer didn't leave.

"...May I ask why?" I quietly asked him.

"They think that you lied to them of the balance... But from the stories? There's no way you could have made them up. Not while adding so many details into the stories." Killer explained.

"Oh..." I muttered. I went up and hugged him. "I'll miss you..."

"I'll miss you too big bro..." Killer replied.

We separated and I went up to 'my' room. I grabbed my sewing supplies, my locket, and photos. I left by a portal to the Anti-Void. I put away my sewing supplies and photo's but hid the necklace under my clothes.

"Hope you know what you're doing my ladies..." I mutter as I sat down.

I was about to get back up and destroy again when a portal opened in front of me. Out came Ink, Dream, Blue, Killer, Horror, Dust, Cross, Reaper, Red, and Lust.

"What are you doing here?" I demanded, standing up and sending an apologetic look to Killer. He sent a slight nod in response.

"We're here for revenge," Blue informed me.

They were about to launch at me before the floor broke under us and we started falling.

We landed inside a mansion where I saw Fate and Destiny.

"Where are we?!" Ink exclaimed.

"The Mindscape." Nightmare, Dream, Fate, Destiny and I replied in unison. They all looked at me.

"What? Why wouldn't I know of the mindscape?" I questioned.

"Because it's accessible only to Nightmare and me..." Dream answered.

"No. It's also available to Fate and Destiny." I responded, gesturing to my mentor and friend.

"Well, that explains who they are..." Killer commented, helping me up.

"You know of us?" Destiny asked in awe.

"Why wouldn't I?" I replied. They know I remember, right?

"Er... Nevermind." Fate shook it off.