Chapter 6: Puzzles Part 4

Error's POV:

Once we were the only ones left in the living room, Fate and I went into the portal room. We stepped onto a random pad and pressed the button. The portal pad led us to a maze.

"A Maze? This'll take forever." Fate groaned. I gave a small chuckle.

"Ĝ̷̥̺͍ͤ͊ͭ̾͛ͦͭ́͘u̥̬͛͒ͧ̎͞͞ͅĕ͗͂̅̀҉̹̺̠̣̮̠s̛͉͇͈ͤ̒̊̈́ͮ̕͝s̸̰͙̼̖͓̬̙͙ͦͦ̄͛͊̑̕ ͚̦̥̣̪̥ͣ͐̌̾͛̿̈ͬ͠y̶̮͇̜̮͙̹͖͙̠ͬ͑̑̕o̵̴̵̠͖̻̥̪̫͗͌͌̑ͧ̆ͬụ̧̺̺͈̂̈͂͌̏͡ ̧̧̻̗̪͉̘͎̫ͭͫ̀͊̉̿̒̒͟ͅn̷̠͕̻̮̥͈̠̹͂̂̊̓ĕ̶͖̰̬͓̻̼̬̆̀̐̔̿̂̉ͯv̫͓̰̠̹̥̥̲̝̇̏̑̀e̵̦̱̖̦̣ͫ͑̊̾ͭ͋́͞r̴̶̛̠͓̞̫̮̭͚̆ͯ̎̉ͫ̽ ̴̖̤̤̥̘̻̈́̆͠͡h̢͕̹͔̄̄̇ͮ͊ͮ̓͗ͮ͟e̥͕̤͍͈̼ͫͭ́ͪ̈́ͥ̈́̀͝aͯͬͯ̉̾ͫ̓҉̝̪͉͍̝ͅr̥̹̺̖̳ͨ͗̈́̊̒ͤ̈́̉͠d̪̳ͤ͛̇̌ͭ͡ ̷̛̮̜̜̖̻̬̾̑ǫ̡͙̰̥̥̩͇ͧͮͥ̐f̶ͧ̔̀҉̻̩̹̣̱ ̡͎̹̪̳̳̆͊̌̌ͤ́ͅť̢͈͓̭̤̱̈̃ͫ̊̎͒h̵̗̳͖̤̲̞̬̱͎ͮ̈́ͯ̆̃͆ȩ̲̘͈̼̱̝̜͓ͮ̉̊̔̇ͥ̕ ͬ̅͋ͨ̏ͧ̑҉̟͔̹̖͓̲͓͖͓͝t̴͕͈̲͖̮̥ͥͦ͌̆͂̀̚r̳̬̥̫͕̫͕͖̼͛̉̿ͧ͝i̧͎̭͚͇̝̳̟͚͖̇̆̑͆̐̀͝c̵̡͉̲̣͓̞̐̂ͭ͐͌͟k̸̴̯̠͉̯̦̭̎ͯ͊ͦ̀͗͜,̶̼͉͚͙̟ͫ̔̐ ̵̤̩̜͙̹̟̱̊̾͛͒̽͘L͇̺̙̳̝̤͙͖͉͑̈́͊̍̐ͦ̈́͆ͧ͘a̛̭͎̒ͦ͋̇ͅd̴̡͚̤̤̗͙̒͌͋̇ͫͅŷ̸͇̺̘̈̿̓͞ ̵̃ͤ͐̒̐̽͏̺̭̮͟F̴͕͖͚͓̆̒͊͛̀͞a̛̝̞̳̝͙̥͎͂ͯ͟t̴̵̢͇͎́͊͊̽ë̦̰͉́ͩͬͥ͞?̸̮̙͎͙͚̾ͪ͌ͨ͡" I questioned as I started down the hedges. Fate followed me.

"Trick?" She questioned. We ended up at a fork.

"A̴̫͕̫̺̔̔̾̿ͮ͒̄ͦ͢l̛̄̀̈ͪͯͪ͏͈̟̞͠w͍̟͕ͯͪ͂ͬ͋͑̍̀a̋ͦ̑͏̭̲̠̺̪̖͉̦y̶̸̡̜̥͕̣̹͓̬̗̖ͯ̓̍s͊ͫ҉̷͕̯ ̧̱̻̞̭̹̺̆̓͂ͩͣ̒ͯ͒̐s̡̡͖͍͓̫ͥͩ̑̽̔̄̚͘t̘̘̹̮̩̺̋ͤͣ̾ͫͮ͐̈͋͟i̸̳̖͂ͤͦ͝c̴̝͓̔͑͂͝͞k̜̱̬̮̋̏̕ ̴͈̙͚̥̬͌ͧ͗̏̊̒̅̔͗t̵̢͙̺̭̦̞̻̲̬̃͂̏̊̀o̡̡̹͕͛̃͛̏ͮ̃ͅ ̢̉̒͐̇̿̎̐̐̓͏̫̘͚̭̗͙ͅt̡͉̳͖͋ͬͫͨ̓̕h̴͎̫͚̩̼͖̦͔̀͛̒̅̂͆͒͟ͅě̸̛̫̥̼͍̲̦̺̫̮ͮ͌͌͊ͧ͒͒͟ ̧̫̠̱̲͕ͦ̾͌̽́r̄̏̆͑̀҉̧̫͔͙̩̤̝̩i̡̨̬̜͇̠̥͇̲͇ͤ͌ͣͫͫg̛̭͕̮̫͚̮̬͈̋ͧ͌͗ͪ͒͐̀͜h̻̗̼͙̠̬͇̣̻ͤ̔̑͛͘͜t͈̜̫͔͎̓ͣ͒̽͐̋̾͞.̴̢̮̣̜̗̳̽͑̃̃̿̚͡" I hummed, pointing to the right side.

"This is the Dreamscape. Can't we just make the hedges disappear?" Fate groaned.

"Iͩ̿͐ͥ̇ͤ҉̺̦͇̤͜f̈́̍͊ͭ҉͓̪̬͎̰̪͈ ̳̭͖̟̖ͦͨ͛ͮ͢͟ÿ͉͙̘̠̱́̒̇͑̍̅́͠͡ǫ̑ͩ́ͨ̐̓̚҉͔͈̝̻̼͇ú̝̲̫̗ͫ̉̑́ͅ ͬ͂̆҉҉̬̮̝̠̙͇̹w͍̤̮͓̎ͨ́̈́͟ì̷̭̹͙̹̌͋ͬͤ̂͘͞s͍͍̫̯͍̮̣ͥͪ̀ḩ̢̻̖̩̞̪̜̜̂̔̀ ̴̺̩̭ͬ̓ͦͧ̐̓̒̀ͅt̡̡̞̰̗̹̟̓ͬͧͣ̏̊͝o̭̮̳̼͉͍ͭ̅ͮͦ̐͜,̫̯ͣ͆͑̔́͡ ̷̡͈̻͖͕͈̲̈́̂̽m̦̯̼̙ͤ́͘͡y̢͇͖͛̾̈͛ͬ́ ͇̞̳̫͍̺̮͓ͪͧͦ͘l̡̯̼̲̞ͭ̓̔͆ą̩̠̞̤̹̱̅͑̎̕͞d̤͇̖͓͈̩̬̠̜ͥ̒̇ͯ̍̃̊̒̚̕̕͠y̵͔̫̗̱̟ͫ̈́̽̔ͭ̇͝,̜̤͇̮̆͊ͮ͐̾̑̀̕͡" I commented, making another right.

I waited for Fate only to see the hedge's fall into the floor. Fate skipped down to the other side while I simply walked. I sprinted forwards when Fate tripped, catching her.

"Ţ̙̹̈ͧ̚͢h̷͐ͬ͢͏͙̟ī̸̛̦̟̞͉ͦ͗ͦ̔s̉͗̑͐ͫ͗́҉̦̻͕̯ ͔̩̻ͨ́ͮ̋̍ͣ͜i̸̡̻̰̺͙ͤ̄͛ͯ̓̽̆̚͜s̨̢̙̺̠̱͓͖͚̟̎̊ ̝̱̦͚̺̞̐̎̒̀͂͆͟͠ͅẁ̷̢̠̼̯̇h̩͔͈̠̠͍̖̠̄̔̔ͮ̎́ͣ̈́̈́͜yͮͫ̍̋̈̒ͭ̎̒҉̗͙̟͉̖̙̱͓̣͠ ̛̦̝̺̼͙͇̝ͨ̀͌̆̊̓͆͆̀I̧̼̲̖͎̙̤̙̾͌̔͜͝'̩̯͈̮̠̗̜͕̤̆̾̐͋͆͡v̝̝̑̈́͗̓ͦ̅͢e̸ͦͭ̍ͤ̽͋̽͏̻̮̥̻̠̞͜ ̙͈̲̯̭̞͔͎͇̏͒ͧ͑͛͢͞ṱ̨̳͚̣ͫ̓͢͝o̴̥͉̲̜͙̩̰͌̐̆lͤ̓ͪ̆͆̏ͮͮ͊҉̹͚͙̠d̠̦͕͙̓̄̃́͑ͫ͐͢͠ͅ ̸̸̧̩͕̤͔͔͛̇ͩͧͫͭy̨̻̥̺̜̲̖̹̰̼ͧ͗͒́o̧̨̭͎̓̀ͮ̿͌̏̽͛̚͢ͅu̵̙̫̮͒͋ͦ̍̍ͤ̄͋́̚̕ ̸̞̣͇̞̫̞͔̥̠͒̎ͪͧt̜̩͍͕̪̿̒̈̔̀͠õͫ̉̿̋͏̨̗̫̞̮̲̜̱́ ̴͉͇̼̻̘̎̈́̊̎ͪ̃͛ͦ͟w̜̹̲̐̽̉ͬ́̅̍̇̕ͅa̡̺͕͙ͬ̒̔ͭ͑̕l͌͋ͫ̓̓̒͋̎҉̪̜̹̭͇̱̗k̿͐͊̇̏̓̊̾ͮ͏̸͔̬͘,̮̪͛͌͜͡͠ ̨͉͓͕͚̝͓̲̝͉̔͊͊ͩ̑Ļ̧̮̪̯̈ͮ̎ͤͫ̄̈́ͩ́͡a̼̬̠͇ͥͣ̄͛͋̕d͌́̽͂̉̊ͣ͛͜͞͏̠͙͖͓̗̖͎̰y̹̞͉͓̆̃̋͡ ̷̨̗̩̻̰̞̘̙͂̂̄̀F̴̨̲͓͇̼̻͍ͬ͐͞ͅā̹͍̪̙͇͐͝ͅt̛̺̹͔̙ͫ̏̇̎̒ͮ͊̈́̎̀͜ͅe̤̹͚̺͈̭̬̱͕ͥ̑̌͐́.͐͊̊̉ͦ̽̚͏͔̠̥̪͚̯̦ͅ" I sighed, helping her balance herself. She stared at me like she'd seen a ghost.