Chapter 9: Puzzles 2, part 2

I has returned! Oh wait nobody cares lol. Anyways imma stop using the Zalgo app so you guys can read it better.

Fate's POV:

I waited as everyone went through the puzzles. After everyone but Error, Red, Destiny, And I went, we headed to the puzzle room. Red joined me on a pad as Error went to the other one. ...He looks exactly like the day we created Ink, Geno, And Fresh... Red and I started on the puzzle when I started a conversation.

"So what do you think of this?" I asked.

"It's... different then from what I'm used to. Not that I'm complaining. Red, Blue, Red, Red, Yellow, Green." Red hummed then started to mutter a pattern of the colors given.

"True. I never thought I'd see Error again or be able to come down here. Even if it just the Dreamscape." I sighed as I repeated a shape pattern.

"Oh yeah, Destiny said something about that. Error was your prodigy?" Red questioned.

"Yeah. He was always there for us. Even if he disobeyed some rules." I chuckled.

"Sounds a lot different from the Error I've seen," Red commented.

"How so?" I responded, moving onto a pin puzzle.

"The Error I've seen is destructive and merciless. He's closed off minus the 'bad' Sanses. The monsters in Underfell practically praise him but still fear him." Red informed me.

"Heh, sounds a bit like when he first came to us. He was closed off so much. Still formal though." I smirked.

"Heh still would pay to see him being formal." Red chuckled.

"Hehe, I would pay for him to not be formal without catching himself or us reminding him not to." I laughed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Destiny's POV:

Error and I just finished the puzzle as we arrived back into the mansion. We saw Fate and Red come out. We headed to the living room and put the pieces away. We then headed to the couch.

"Hey, Error? Where did you get that star?" Ink asked. I look over to see the head accessory.

"Lady Fate gave it to be a long ago." Error answered.