Chapter 3: Puzzles Part 1

Horror's POV:

We waited around for something to happen when we got a letter on the table.

"What's this?" Cross muttered, taking the note then reading it out loud.

'Hello, Gods and Mortals! It's time for your first puzzles! You all will be separated into groups of two. Two groups will go at a time. Reaper and Error have already found and informed you all of where to head! For some of you, you'll switch every puzzle. For others, you'll switch later on. The rest of you won't switch partners at all. Here's this rounds list! Don't worry, it'll only be a few rounds. Can't freeze the multiverse for that long.

Horror, Lust (1)

Killer, Reaper (1)

Nightmare, Cross (2)

Ink, Dream (2)

Blue, Dust (3)

Red, Destiny. (3)

Error, Fate, (4)'

"Well, I guess we should go." Killer suggested.

"Yeah, cmon let's head out." Lust agreed.

I went into the room where there were two portal pads. Lust grabbed my hand, causing me to blush, and pulled me onto a pad. Killer did the same to Reaper who looked at him with awe.

I pressed a button and the pad activated. We got teleported to a maze.

"Huh. Wasn't there some kind of rule for this?" Lust asked me and walked a bit ahead so he was right in front of it.

"Wasn't it stick to the right?" I replied, catching up to him, and grabbed his hand. His face turned purple.

"I think so. Want to try it?" Lust responded. I nodded as we walked in, still holding hands.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We walked into another dead end.

"Is this changing?" Lust hissed at the dead end.

"Maybe... This is the Dreamscape... Dad did say it was unpredictable..." I muttered in thought.

"Dad?" Lust questioned. I looked up to see him smirking at me playfully. I blushed harder and looked away.

"...We call Nightmare Dad due to how he acts like one..." I explained, causing Lust to laugh.

"Pff hahahahahaha! Oh, my stars that's adorable! Who's the mom?" Lust laughed.

"It was Error until we learned he lied," I replied.

"Lied?" Lust asked.

"He said there was some balance in the multiverse and that he was forced to destroy, but he had no proof despite the details he put into them," I responded.

"...How many details did he say?" Lust wondered.

"Many. There were so many details I'm surprised he could put that many into there." I said.

"...Did it ever change...?" Lust questioned me.

"Kinda? He sometimes added a bit more details but it always stayed the same otherwise." I explained.

"...Horror... Not even Ink can add many details into a story and keep it the same without experiencing it..." Lust replied, making my eye(s) widen.

"...So... he didn't lie...? Him being forced to destroy for eons really was true...?" I muttered in shock. Lust nodded. "Oh, stars what have we done..." I collapsed to my knee's as Lust kneeled down and held me in his arms.