Chapter 13: Back to where it all began.

Fate's POV, Flashback:

I bounced as I waited for the new guy to come. Mom said she got a recommendation from Vision and Retribution.

"Hehehe! I'm so excited!" I laughed as I stood with my mom. "But where's Destiny?" 

"Heh. She'll meet him later. She didn't want to overwhelm him." Mom smiled.

"Okay!" I chirped.

The doors opened and Vision, Retribution, and a black boned skeleton came through. He was wearing a red shirt, blue pants, and black shoes. He walked formerly beside my friends -Time and Karma's- parents.

"Hello, Path." Visions greeted.

"Hello, Vision and Retribution. May I ask who this is?" Mom replied.

"My name is Error, Lady Path." Error emotionlessly answered, bowing.

"Well then hello Error." Mom said with a slightly worried tone. "This is my daughter Fate. She will be your mentor in magic." 

"Understood. Hello Lady Fate." Error stated, then greeted me.

"Hi!" I chirped. I overheard the adult's conversation.

"Is he okay?" Mom whispered.

"He... was abused and saw as his parents died... He also doesn't know a lot of things others would at this point. But he is very well versed in magic." Visions softly explained, sadly.

"Want to meet my sister?" I asked Error.

"If you wish to, Lady Fate." He responded.

"Okay! Mom! I'm gonna take Error to meet Destiny!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, sweetie." Mom said in response.

I started to skip down the hall while Error walked beside me. He kept his focus in front of him. I watched as his glitches changed position every time he took a step. We ended up in front of a blue door with a snowflake engraved into it. I knocked on it.

"Sis! There's someone you should meet!" I chirped bouncing away from the door. The door opened to reveal my sister.

"Hey, Fate." She smiled.

"Hey, sis! This is Error! Error, this is my sister Destiny!" I greeted them to each other.

"Hello, Error!" Destiny said happily.

"Greetings Lady Destiny." Error responded, bowing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nightmare's POV: 

"So you were formal before? Like you are now?" I asked.

"That would be correct." Error commented. Strange... His aura is dying down and becoming... more empty... like when we first met... I glance to Dream to see he noticed too.

"Um, Night? Can I talk to you, Blue, and the gang?" Horror questioned.

"Sure?" I responded.

Me, Horror, Killer, Dust, Cross, and Blue got up and went into the kitchen.

"So what's up Horror?" Blue said.

"Error... didn't lie..." Horror admitted, shocking us all besides Killer.

"I thought you were gonna say something new, to be honest," Killer commented, shocking Horror.

"You knew?" Cross wondered.

"Yeah. You guys said so yourself that nobody can make up that many details or repeat the same story. He repeated the story many times and the details always stayed the same." Killed deadpanned.

"But... how can we make it up to him then?" I asked.

"You do what we always do when making up with each other. You talk. I don't know if you noticed but you guys need to do it soon. He's slowly becoming how we first met him. Broken." Killed stated before leaving the room.