Prologue: The Past

Third POV:

Inside a pocket dimension, there were three beings. Fate, Goddess of well... Fate. Her sister, Destiny, Goddess of Destiny. And Fate's prodigy, Error. They were wondering in a castle, overlooking the multiverses.

"I can't wait for mom to be able to let us visit a multiverse one day!" Destiny said in awe as she looked at the multiverses throughout the corridor.

"I know! So many monsters!" Fate squealed.

"I'm sure Lady Path will let you both visit soon, Lady Fate and Lady Destiny." Error commented as he formally passed the multiverses, watching from afar.

"Well, not yet but I do have another idea." Path said, causing the three others to look at her.

"Lady Path." Error greeted, bowing down.

"What do you mean mom?" Destiny asked.

"Come." Path stated, leading them to the end of the hallway. They stopped in front of a small multiverse.

"You girls can create a monster each to make AU's within this multiverse. I'll go ahead and create an area for them to live in." Path explained, putting her magic into the multiverse. Fate and Destiny watched in awe as their mother's magic turned into an area above the multiverse.

"Fate, you can go first as you are oldest." Path informed. Fate bounced over to the multiverse and put her magic into it. The magic slowly became a skeleton with paint vials.

"What will you name him sweetie? Also, make sure to tell him of the balance." Path informed her oldest child.

"Hm... Ink! And Okay mom!" Fate chirped. She then turned to Ink and gently told him of the balance and limit.

"Alright Destiny, it's your turn." Path said as Fate bounced over to her prodigy. Destiny walked over to her mother. "Just simply put your magic in and think about them." Destiny did as instructed.

Destiny watched as her creation was formed, but then started glowing

"Mom, what's going on?" Destiny asked, scared. Her words caught the attention of Error and Fate, who sped over there.

"They aren't stable! This never happened before!" Path replied, causing Error to react.

Error immediately put his magic into them, trying to make it so his friend's creation lived on. A blow caused them to back away. When the glow was gone, two skeletons were in where the one was before. One extremely colorful and one extremely wounded.

"What happened?" Fate questioned.

"Sorry... I reacted to I immediately put my magic to make them stay alive..." Error explained with a bow.

"Error it's fine. We don't know what could have happened if you didn't interfere. Now sweetheart, what do you want to name them?" Path reassured.

"Hm... The colorful one is Fresh. And I want Error to name the other one!" Destiny chirped.