Chapter 2-The Lost and Recovered Space

Chapter 2—The Lost and Recovered Space

Edited~~

The scenes in his memories are vivid, but it has the haziness and faintness of a memory.

It was about six or seven years ago on the high school playground, the hibiscus flower blooms with a burst of fragrance. On the playground, from afar the laughter of the students came.

He Zizhong, who is about to graduate from his senior high school, is standing under the hibiscus tree, looking at the young man with his head bowed in front of him.

He was a freshman student, He Zizhong didn't have much impression on him, however the only memories that have passed through in his mind, is when he saw him in the school is extremely deep.

My only impression to this young man is that he is very beautiful... Beautiful.

Yes, it's beautiful, for a man, he somewhat looks too delicate, his big dangling like a cat eyes. A small dimple appeared on his left corner of the mouth when he smile. To be honest, in He Zizhong's memories, not to mention boys, even girls in his school, no one face is better than him.

How can he forget? How can I forget?

That is the first time in his life that he has received a love letter from a freshman student, and the one who sent him a love letter – is a boy.

He doesn't really remember what they were talking about at that time. He couldn't even ask his surname, because after he nervously introduce himself, and send his love letter and love to me, several of my friends jumped out.

In the morning they found a sealed love letter inside of my locker, after snatching a peek, I knew the time and place set by the other person. But they are disappointed and more surprised because the love letter with a neat and beautiful font is actually from a boy's hand.

There are several of his friends who joined in, at that time how can he agreed to that matter? Before that, he never imagined that there is a boy who could liked himself.

Now thinking about it, he apparently can only remember the boy's pale face, and the looks of slender back that fled.

No wonder he always feels familiar when he meets Fang Hao in the community, no wonder that every time he meets him, he always look at me with something on his eyes.

At that time, He Zizhong thought that it was only because Fang Hao and his lover Dai Jun had some similarities, it was only then that I became aware of him.

He still remember me, how about me? I never forgotten that year, on the playground, under the Hibiscus tree, there was a boy who confessed to myself.

It was from that time onwards that He Zizhong realized that he really didn't seem to have any interest in girls, instead the same-sex can better attract his attention.

However, even after he attends college, no guys can be like that little schoolmate who can make him pay attention in all of a sudden, and even after so many years, at that time when he looked up to me with his two big like cat eyes full of sadness.

Until he met Dai Jun, the boy who also has a pair of cat eyes. It's just that his eyes are smaller and slender than Fang Hao, and Dai Jun looks more ordinary than the breathtaking looks that Fang Hao giving to him.

Now thinking about it, it seems that because of their similar eyes, he is attracted and associated with Dai Jun. The funny thing is that when he met Fan Hao again, he didn't realize that Fang Hao was the boy who confessed to himself under the hibiscus tree during his senior year...