Chapter 61

Chapter 61—Winner

Guo Bing and several people take out to cut down the thin strength, yet it only deepened the wound on the neck of the zombie. The zombie stand up and roared, and everyone around him was thrown out by it!

When one figure of person take advantage of time to lift up the zombie with both hands, once again to stab! The other eye of the zombie was also poked!

The visual abilities of the primary zombies are equal to none, they only rely on sound and smell to move, at first class the zombies just begin to regain some of their eyesight. After the second class, the vision of the zombies has recovered and is almost the same as humans, once the eyesight are damage, it will also affect their movements. Furthermore that Fang Hao these couple of times he stabbed into the bones behind its eyes! Although it is not enough, can still hurt its brain!

He Zizhong take advantage when other people step forward to obstruct the zombie to withdraw to the side, and take out the space water to drink some mouthful to replenish the energy. When a circle of people was shocked to fly, Fang Hao once again rushed ahead to catch the zombie's firepower, once again he rushed forward! The wind system abilities drive He Zizhong's body, and the accelerated knife is more lethal, not to mention the gold abilities attached to his blade. After another knife, again the head of the zombie was cut off a big chunk, leaving only a small section! But the zombie is still moving!

The strength ability of the reincarnation team was already climbing to stand up, conveniently picked up the explosion-proof safety axe not know who drop it, shouted and rushed up. Holding the axe with both hands, he cut off the last piece of flesh on the neck of the zombie.

"Plop,gruu..."

As the zombie's head fell, the huge zombie body also slammed into the floor that was smashed by itself.

One, two, three... Everyone one after another fell down and sat down on the ground, don't know who said in a low voice to curse and said: "What is this mother**? didn't sleep in the middle of the night and ran here to beat for food..."

Some of the people who had been thrown out by the zombies suddenly coughed up and spit out few mouthful of blood: "The ribs may have broken."

The reincarnation team quickly rescued the wounded, He Zizhong waved his hand and said that he was only don't have strength and was not injured, Fang Hao quickly ran to his side to help him check his arms and legs.

"Where is the head?" He Zizhong asked in low voice.

Fang Hao's face expression was somewhat odd, and blinked at him: "Inside..."

He Zizhong looked distracted and quickly "looked" at the space. He saw that the white dumpling was "trembling" in midair with a very familiar attitude, on the body was passing "light" one by one, its face is so refreshing, I don't know how it comes out – when did it get the nucleus? ! Is that head clearly cut off? !

Fang Hao smiled and put his hand on his chest to help him. Guo Bing came to see him and thought that He Zizhong was also injured, and he hurriedly asked: "Where is the injury?! Is there anything in the ribs? You show it to me."

"Hey, hey" He Zizhong quickly shook his head and stood up. "Is there any loss?"

"Yes, Xiao Sun's arm is broken, the strength ability's  body is the most seriously injured, four ribs are broken. The rest of the people have broke up a few bones at most, all of them have injury but not fatal enough to cause death." He said, Guo Bing towards He Zizhong express his thanks "Thank you all this time, if there's no you two this time, I am afraid that we will definitely loss a lot of people this time."