Chapter 19

Chapter 19 The tail can't be lost?

"Senior, the crystal nucleus in the zombie's head today seems to be easier than yesterday!" Fang Hao looked excitedly in the zombie's head, and his face was brilliantly smashed out of a crystal nucleus. I didn't find out how terrifying my move was. Fortunately, the faces of the two men were wearing masks, and people in the distance could not see the bright smile on his face.

He Zi nodded: "maybe it is related to the length of time to become a zombie?" Anyway, most of the primary zombies have this in their minds.

The two touched the side door of the gas station and went straight to the yard where the gas canister was placed. There were a few zombies on the road - yesterday, when the staff on duty fled, they seemed to have forgotten to close the door. The two finally found those gas cans.

Today, in the gas pipelines everywhere, canned gas is still very marketable. Residents of cottages who are trading in mobile stalls, renting houses that do not have natural gas, and those that do not have gas around the city need to replace gas tanks every month. Inside the yard, there are various types of gas tanks of different sizes.

The two of them turned their weights to see if they were full. He Zi was throwing a full gas can into the space.

Sweeping the gas tank in the clean yard, the two found a small room, in addition to some empty cans, there are devices filled with liquefied gas. After studying for a while, the two turned to one, and after about two hours or so, they were thoroughly cleaned.

Leaving the gas company, and then driving to the clothing city, along the way, people who dare to go out are more than the first day, but most people are rushing to avoid the zombies on the street to find food. Most people's goals are supermarkets, food stores, and even pharmacies. The clothing city is empty and there are only a few zombies on each floor.

Since there are no outsiders, He Zizhong is no longer polite, sweeping like a layer of layers, not to mention men's clothing, even women's, children's clothes have also got a lot.

The result of being able to let go of things is that even a small shop will be accidentally taken into the space.

After several layers of turns, the two men went downstairs from the safe passage. Fang Hao took a telescope to observe the outside situation, and He Zi took a few mouthfuls of water to recover the symptoms of dizziness caused by excessive consumption of mental energy.

"Senior, there are about twenty or thirty zombies on the street. Are we going to the supermarket to see the situation?"

The nearest big supermarket, there are about two intersections, about two or three hundred meters away. If you drive, it is expected to be five minutes away, but people near the supermarket may be more concentrated...

"Go to the pharmacy at the intersection." He Zi used the telescope to observe the environment and decided to make a decision.

Before the end of the last days, every time he went out through the pharmacy, he always tried to buy some common drugs, but even so, the quantity did not accumulate too much. In particular, all kinds of prescription drugs can't be bought too much at one time. Since it is decided to leave the F city in these two days, it is better to collect some of these things.

He remembers that before he was not chased, the price of a cold medicine in City A had risen to the point where he could exchange for three days of rations. Also, people who have medicines are almost unwilling to sell.

Touching the chin, he knows that there is a large pharmaceutical factory in the suburbs of F, but there are some detours. Do you want to take a look around?