Chapter 49

Chapter 49ーImitation Knife

He Zizhong stood in the team, waiting for the people in front to go through the formalities and listen to the gossip that these people occasionally spoke in the room. Not far from the rental registry, the reception was actually an actor.

The two heard the conversation from the side window, looked at each other with a strange look, and erected their ears to listen carefully to the people who were talking there. These abilities who handled the procedures for renting villas were the ones who first evacuated to the base with the army. Most of them found the fleet in the middle of the evacuation, and then came up with them to come to the base. There is no privilege, but because of the ability of the body to be used by the military during the battle to the base and the previous battle to clean up the base zombies, it is eligible to rent the houses in the villa area.

It is not a simple matter to rent a house here and build your own power. The housing costs in the villas are also prohibitively high because of the high safety factor and the much larger floor space than ordinary houses. These people are the first people to go out and collect resources after they arrive at the base.

There are many ambitions among the abilities. After discovering the chaos in the world and owning the magical power, some people who adapt quickly and have amazing quality have quickly accepted this setting. It is necessary to make a name in this end of the world.

Forming your own power, being the boss of an organization, getting the attention of the base, and even being able to fight against the big men who hold the military power, maybe, and the possibility of hegemoning a new era... Many people embrace this dream soon, they adapted to this kind of road of "playing zombies, collecting materials, and returning to the base for a better life."

Listening to the laughter on their side and watching the undisguised ambitions in their eyes, He Zizhong couldn't help but glance at those people with a bit of shame and pity - the person who registered here at this time he did not know this person in his previous life. Even if these people lived in their previous lives and came to the base, they should not have much fame, at least not oneself.

The two were listening to the gossip, Follow the team from time to time and occasionally take a few steps forward, there was a sudden controversy in front of the team.

"You are too much too much?! The name of the house is obviously our boss. We can't do it without the ID card when we return to the base?! The city has long been framed, and where are you going now to find your identity!" A person patted the cabinet and asked aloud.

The staff behind the desk did not lift the eyelids: "The regulations are provisions. The above stipulates that without an ID card, you cannot change the brand."

"But the house is obviously our boss. Do we still let us spend our monthly rent to rent our own house? ! Do you want to be crazy about materials?!"

The staff sneered: "You can't talk to me about this. How to change the new brand has already sent the process to the house. After that, I don't want to deal with it..." Halfway through, I suddenly saw the team at the table. The man with a black face in the middle, the staff's mouth was open, and some coughed, and the original scorpion was also thinned. "Ah...that, is that house yours?"

The man seemed to point his head down and asked softly: "Can you tell me what to do, how do you replenish your ID card now? After all, it is not convenient to go back to the city to find this thing."

The staff member hesitated for a moment, then took out the paper brush and brushed something, and whispered something to the man. After that, the voice was too low. He Zizhong still had some distances and therefore did not hear it. He only knew that some people in front of him were dissatisfied. "How can I not be so enthusiastic about the incomplete procedures?"