Chapter 60

Chapter 60—Physique Type Zombie

There are cars leading in front of the road, and He Zizhong they placed in middle of fleet naturally he will not have to worry about anything. There are advantages and disadvantages to working with other teams. The disadvantages, are the unscrupulous team who are afraid of encountering pig teammates or deliberately defraud up teammates. The advantage is that it is now - someone can help open the way, make a course of action, and can also crash into the chaos of zombies in advance.

Soon it was noon, the team finally opened A city area, driving along the highway that intersected with the north of the F city to the sea. After the sound was heard in the intercom, it was confirmed that the gasoline of each vehicle was sufficient, it was decided to take a break at noon and take advantage of this road.

Fang Hao took out two large dumplings from the space. After the corn in the space matured, he dried some of them and ground into cornmeal. Last night, I used some dried vegetables and pork belly to steam out a whole pot of dumplings.

At this time, the white dumpling was able to breathe out from the backpack, and looked curiously at the scenery outside the window covered by the film paper.

"You should eat first, I will drive it for a while." Fang Hao pour a three-filled soup and placed on the front panel of the car and changed hands with He Zizhong.

The white dumpling found that He Zi was sitting next to him and turned his head to look at the "yellow ball" he held in his hand — eager to swallow!

After He Zizhong had eaten a few mouthfuls, he found the big eyes that flashed with light, the whole body of dumpling rub itself against into his lap, it was like a puppy sticking out his tongue and raising his paws to "worship" him.

"Are you sure you want to eat? After eating, you have to go back to space to sleep. "

Heard that once I ate something, I need to go back to the space. The whole face of the white dumpling was entangled, feeling wronged blinking the two big eyes towards He Zizhong, but daddy don't have an intention to give at least a little bit of sympathy—sure enough on earth only mommy is good!

"Pudui"* jumped into Fang Hao's arms, and the dumpling act like a spoiled child rubbing in his body, and He Zizhong under the pretext of "hindered on driving" he grabbed it back.

(I think it is sound)*

Struggling and twisting , the white back figure is against He Zizhong, and the dumpling once again put the big face on the window and watch the scenery outside in depression, the back looks so melancholy and sad.

After he finished eating, he exchange position for Fang Hao to eat lunch. It was not until the evening that the team found a school on the side of the road. After confirmation, they decided to choose this place as their camp for today.

This is a middle school building, because there is no student dormitory, therefore there is no need to be worried to come across a large wave zombie tide. The car was parked in the courtyard, and the few zombies in the school were cleaned up, and everyone entered the school building.

He Zizhong holding the dog's leg sword, while Fang Hao holding the three—edge knife, the two followed the team carefully into the school building. A brief check on the school situation, confirmed that there's no other people or zombies in the school, everyone selected the second floor as a place to stay overnight.

"There should be someone here before." Looking at the tables and chairs in the classroom that were moved to the corner, and a lot of burnt tables and chairs legs, Chen Ning said to Guo Bing.

Guo Bing stood in front of the window and looked at the playground: "Those people should have left, maybe they have gone to the nearby security base. Are there no traces of zombies coming in on the second floor or above?"