Chapter 34

Chapter 34-Output Base

The bath that should have been shared by two people, because a strange white ball participated in it, became a strange "three people" bath, but fortunately the hot springs really have a great effect on the soreness of the two people, they also ignore this small disharmony.

"I will go out and see if there is anything in these two days." Yesterday, the two men did not go out for a whole day because of the space upgrade. Fortunately, there was a monitor outside, and he was prepared to go out and check it out.

"Well, I am preparing to cook inside." Fang Hao folded his hands on the platform of the pool, and his chin was lazily placed on the back of his hand. The white ball is jumping around on his back, and the soft touch feels a massage.

Some uncomfortable sweeping the ball glance, He Zizhong pull the person into his arms, wet soft short hair touches his chin, people feel a little hearty - double repair... If there is nothing outside, it can be give a try tonight...

The villas outside the space are still the same as before before entering the space.

The monitor shows that no one has specifically visited the door yesterday. As for the work of the base? They originally signed up to try it for a day or two. Those who did not go to yesterday can understand it. After all, it is a matter of dealing with zombies, dead people, and ashes. It is normal to not do it.

After confirmation, I returned to the space again. Fang Hao had placed the prepared breakfast on the table. The squad was holding a pair of round eyes and squinting at the table and looking at the fluffy meat buns on the table, with small stars in it's eyes.

Fang Hao was sitting at the dinner table at this time, frowning and looking at the dumplings.

"what happened?"

"I was thinking... After eating a wanton yesterday, It slept for a whole day... Can it not eat human food?"

He Zizhong eyes brightened and walked to the table quietly, doing contemplation, and after a while pointing at the pitiful big eyes that almost dripped out the water: "Can we give it a little try?" Maybe yesterday was a coincidence? And even if it has an impact, it is just a sleep."

Fang Hao still hesitated, but the ball seemed to understand the words of He Zi, the two eyes lit up, the body of the meat jumped and jumped at the table, and expressed his willingness to try.

"That... try it?" Fang Hao nodded hesitantly, and he saw that He Zi had picked up a steamed buns and took a buns that were definitely bigger than yesterday and placed them in front of the ball.

The ball that was jumping and jumping up immediately, and "snapped" slammed on the buns, then... and then... it moved away, the buns disappeared, and after three seconds, they slammed down and fell asleep....

"Ah! It really fainted!"

He Zi has a meaningful smile on his mouth, and Fang Hao, who is very worried about it, comforts: "Nothing, maybe it must go to sleep when digesting human food? After all, we don't know what it usually is." What to eat? Maybe it is like eating it?"

Fang Hao, who was persuaded by He Zizhong, gently placed the ball on the sofa next to him. He also covered it with a small blanket. The two of them sat at the dinner table and had breakfast.

After having breakfast, I talked again about finding out the materials for the outing base.

It's not that He Zi has to go out to take risks, but the resources outside are limited, and there are many things that have time constraints. If you can't collect favorable resources before the zombies have evolved enough to threaten the survival of the two, then their outing will face a more dangerous situation in the future.