Chapter 55

Chapter 55—The Crystal Nucleus?

"Now, for the sake of survival of the base, only to let go of the restrictions, give the following abilities more benefits and cooperation." A man sitting in the middle of the table concluded that he looked around for a week, although the people inside the house are still dissatisfied, but they still have to agree to this point in the face of the massive loss of their respective forces. But in my heart, I have quietly planned other things—for example, how to let the abilities of their subordinates take advantage of this opportunity to gain greater benefits as soon as possible.

The meeting was temporarily held in the early hours of the day after the zombies were attacked. After the people identified the problem of the zombies, they began to re-divide the various items in the base. After the meeting was over, a soldier suddenly rushed to the 'door': "Report!"

"Come in, what's the matter?"

The man quickly came in and held a box in his hand: "The head of the report, this was discovered by the soldiers who cleaned the body of the zombies outside, and found in the head of the zombie."

A slap-sized box with something like a crystal, but a mung bean-sized thing, is particularly embarrassing under the light.

"This is... in the mouse's head?"

"Yes!" The zombie nucleus has appeared since the early days of the last days, but because it grows in the zombie brain, it is generally difficult to find. The zombies who were buried by direct incineration were originally white because the ashes were 'white'. The nucleus was stained with a layer of "grey" and it was difficult to find it for a while, except for some people who transported ashes. I have found it, and no one has noticed it.

But these zombies, I don't know if it's because of the temperature of the flamethrower, the burnt zombies are mostly blackened. These soldiers go to the battlefield in the middle of the night, and they can find 'naked' nucleus by flashlight, and naturally it was discovered.

"This... Not long ago, the laboratory has found in the head of the zombie? Is it this thing?" Someone recognized the nucleus. In the past few days, people in the laboratory found it in the newly transported zombie body. The crystal nucleus, have not yet studied the role of this thing, is it a case, and now it is found in the head of the zombie mouse?

"Call them to come over." Someone immediately ordered, find the relevant personnel to confirm.

It didn't take long for the lab staff to arrive. Check the crystal nucleus in the box and confirm: "It should be this thing, like the crystal nucleus in the zombie head!"

"Why didn't you know that there was such a thing before?"

"The lab began to study some of the earliest zombies. After we developed the method of identifying the zombie virus, in order to ensure that the zombie virus did not undergo a second change, people were sent some of the latest zombie bodies, and found this thing in the zombie head."

"Oh? What about the result?"

"This is the report that we have just summarized yesterday. We haven't had time to report it yet." The man said, sending a report, "The latest zombie corpse basically has this kind of thing, but it seems that there is nothing in early zombie's head. We suspect that this thing will take some time to appear in the zombies, and it is very likely - this is the root cause of the evolution of the zombies!"

One stone 'excited' a thousand layers of 'waves', and the sound of "squeaking" sounded in the conference room. Many people are unknowingly talking about something.

"Let them do their best to study this thing, they must get clear their principles!" Although I don't know what the purpose of this thing is, at this time everyone knows that this thing is very likely to be concerned about the future rise and fall of mankind!