Chapter 45

Chapter 45-Dumpling vs. Variant Plant

"The dumpling?!" He Zizhong looked at each other with a stunned look at their own dumpling and quickly swallowed it I didn't know what kind of reaction to make.

The plant also obviously did not understand the situation. After the first nucleus was swallowed by the dumpling, it still kept the action of "rolling" the nucleus to send to its side. But when the second nucleus disappeared, the plants that had returned to the mind were furious - since the mutating, whether it is humans, mutant animals, zombies, or animal zombies, no one has the courage to grab the food in its mouth! No one has succeeded in rushing!!

Countless branches are like a group of snakes entangled together, and countless rattan branches are poked to the white dumpling. Fang Hao's shocked at the dumpling and said: "Enter in the space! Fast forward to the space!"

It seems that the two people and the dumpling have not been able to cultivate the kind of gaze that the other side will be able to understand. The group has only floated in its place, and has a big, watery eyes. At the same time, countless vines poked it like a tentacle!

"pū, pū, pū, pū..." The soft, smooth and round body has a slippery feel that makes you feel comfortable. Normally, unless it deliberately stays in the arms of Fang Hao and He Zizhong, otherwise once the oil slipped, even the two "parents" could not catch this guy.

Now, with its excellent appearance...and so on, this seems to be something wrong? In short, the talent of the dumpling ensures its safety. No matter how many different tentacles are caught, touched, poked, or smashed onto it, they all seem to be slap on the water polo that people can't do. Grab, catch, poke, its unbreakable!

The two were worried first, and then they were shocked by the "interaction" between it and the variant plant. In the end, as if watching a silent burlesque, they could only stand side by side and watch their own dumpling tentacles...

"Zi, Zizhong, this, what should we do?"

In midair, the gray-black tentacles are intertwined into a large net. The nets in the net are like a bouncing ball. In the inside, "piu, pui, pui" flies in and out, and the speed becomes more and more because of the collision. The sooner, the more and more people can't see clearly, and in the end it almost became a gray shadow.

He Zizhong mouth is twitching: "Retreat a distance, into the space." Said, pulling Fang Hao's hand back a distance, after determining that the plant could not attack, said loudly to the other side, "We gonna went back, if you don't go, you won't be allowed to enter the bedroom at night!" After that, He Zizhong took his wife directly into the space.

Sure enough, It found that He Zizhong had disappeared, and the dumpling that had been unable to stop was subconsciously followed his own mother, and also entered the space.

A bunch of tentacles were supposed to catch the flies, and the white dumpling was completely covered in the "net" that was woven into the poles, and then slowly tried to find out the two nucleus that should belong to them. Suddenly, the center of the "net" is gone! The vines that were too late to recover were still rushing to the center, desperately entangled, and when it found that they had lost the prey in the "net", they realized that this is not a good fact - the vines are too tight, wrapped, wrapped in the dumpling can not be solved!!!

The tentacles outside the plant were smashed by the dumplings, the two men didn't know. They only knew that they had just come back and saw the white guy also sneak into the space, but because of the acceleration outside, I can't stop at this point...

"Ding, dang, pong, bang, crash..." The two men twitched and saw the white dumpling hit the cup, knocked over the plate, smashed into the cupboard, and finally bounced off the back of the sofa. Live, this will avoid even more losses.