Chapter 29

Chapter 29-Allen

In the temporary base of a city, He Zizhong is deep in the villa community where he lives. Some villas in the villa, both before and after the end of the world, have important people in the country and are sitting together to discuss.

"The form is not optimistic. If you clear a hospital, you will lose more than one hundred troops. This is not counting ammunition."

"Before I planned to trim the integration, and then concentrate on the recovery of the city... It seems to be difficult now."

"But it's just a quick move. Our fighters just don't get used to..."

"If this... zombies? Are they calling this thing zombie? If this zombie is not a case? It will face great obstacles in the city!"

"Yes, let's stabilize the position first, and then consider the problem of regaining lost ground afterwards..."

Nowadays, the form is unclear. I am not willing to let my own troops go to the stone to ask for directions. A hospital will lose so many people. After that?

After discussion, the following schemes were formulated:

First, thoroughly clean up all the zombies inside the temporary base, and strive to achieve the absolute safety of the safe area within three days.

2. Repair the walls, dig trenches, repair fences and warning zones on the periphery of the safe area as soon as possible.

Third, agree to let civil society and ordinary residents participate in the construction of the city, pay for food and other items, and prepare for the long-term war of resistance.

Fourth, allow civil society to go out to find materials, and at the same time dispatch some troops to find out the urban conditions, find the law of zombies, and strive to recover the urban area as soon as possible.

The leadership is clear that after the high fever, some ordinary people without zombies accidentally possessed the ability. This situation has also attracted the attention of the top management, ready to control to avoid uncontrollable situations.

However, due to the massive outbreak of zombies, the matter was temporarily put on hold. Nowadays, the situation of zombies in the outside world is unclear, so that the unsettled factors that suddenly have the ability to go out to help detect the situation, but it is a two-pronged move.

After the meeting, the rest is to discuss the details. In addition to sending troops to clear the zombies in the safe area, the remaining troops and engineers are almost all sent to the periphery - repairing the city walls, digging trenches, and repairing the wire grid. This is not a small project, it requires a lot of work overtime and add points.

In addition, there is still a lot of work inside the base, and it also needs people to help with it.

-------------------

After finishing the night in the space, Fang Hao did not entangle the breakfast for the morning after getting up early. He took out the big buns and millet mung bean porridge before the bag, and both husbands left the space and used breakfast in the outside living room.

"There are more people, they should be new?" After eating breakfast, the two men looked at the car on the second floor and apparently just entered the community.

He Zi nodded, these people should have arrived outside the base before yesterday, and were allowed to enter after a night of isolation. Of course, it is not entirely true. Some people who have a way to go can still find a relationship to come in advance.

In particular, some of these newcomers have actually lived directly in the villa area, which means that these people will have a room here before the end of the world, or they can live directly here.