Chapter 54

Chapter 54-Zombie Rat

In the last days, there is no problem with having spatial abilities, but if you use space abilities excessively in the task of cooperating with the government, and you haven't cleaned your tail yet... you should be careful. The official is not a fool, occasionally one and a half times, when people are in bad luck, not much harvest. But the material that was collected this time and collected during the course of your actions was also seen by people in the same trade... it will definitely be stared.

The same task, why do you pay less for so many things with space abilities? People who are whistle-blowing because of the base will naturally not be lacking. Moreover, the abilities are not only found in ordinary people. After the end of the world, many people in the military also acquired abilities at the same time.

The number of space abilities is really small, can also be quite a lot, and there will always be some people in the entire army to get this ability.

At the same time that He Zizhong drove to the gate of the base, the two teams of live ammunition quickly swept the two cars with deliberately less task items, and the members of the car were all controlled.

A rather guilty voice deliberately asked: "Why do you arrest people?!"

"Please cooperate with the inspection." said, a gun came to the man's temple.

When the car opened the door, Fang Hao came back to god and looked a little nervous: "What is it they found?"

"The two people are doing too much." He Zizhong suspected that the base has now developed an instrument for detecting space abilities. Although it may be only a primary device, it should at least detect who has space to conduct investigations. If he remembers correctly, the last life should be about four months after the end of the world. The official has completely produced the kind of equipment that the person can scan for the space ability and can be deeply test the contents of the space.

"You said... If they don't follow, will those people shoot?" It is always the people who came from the age of peace. No one wants the national machine to shoot and kill without asking the innocent.

He Zi laughed again: "Do not worry, even if those people don't follow, they can forcibly take people away without shooting. I suspect that they have cooperated with the military to get out the task not once or twice, this little trick is done too many times only being reported, too many people have been reported and stared."

The two drove slowly inside, and the road ahead was blocked by crowds of tents and vendors on both sides of the road.

Suddenly there was a burst of exclamation in the crowd, and many people pointed at what was in front of a car and communicated with surprise. The car and He Zizhong were separated by two cars in the middle, they couldn't see who was in the car. However, it is still possible to faintly hear a star and a half from the people on the roadside.

"...big star!"

"What is that... the overlord..."

The scattered arguments made the mouth of He Zizhong hook up, and Allen's action was fast enough. I've heard that the overlord was an old team that was established in the early days of the last days when the official had just allowed individuals to form a small team. At that time, most of the teams in the same period were either successively annexed by other teams, because the number was too small to keep going, Internal divisions is reasons for splitting and so on can't be mixed. Only the overlord has always persisted in perseverance, and has resisted courtesy with several large and small teams, and has gained a lot of voice in the base.

It turned out that it seems that their fame has now been beaten.

He Zizhong knows that the boss of the overlord is Allen, but the main thinker is the manager man who Allen has crowned him before the end of the world. Before the end of the world, he successfully held Allen into a amphibious star by means of various entertainment circles. He did not expect that the overlord could be the first few in the mercenary group after the end of the world. It is really not easy.