Chapter 22

Chapter 22-The Living Pig + Dessert Villa

The two teamed up to eat the plate of beef curry rice and lean together after eating.

"I baked a lot of meal packs, stuffed with curry and tomato flavors, and they were all placed below. There are still a lot of curry left, and some steamed rice is also cooked. It is also divided into ingredients, packed in lunch boxes. Inside the buckle box, they are placed underneath."

The things like the lunch box are collected by the two people in the supermarket. This is just the right time to use them. When you finish eating and have time, you can wash them all out.

"Okay, don't do it for the time being, wait for the harvest inside, let's do it slowly." He Zi revolves around his shoulder, his head against his cheek, and gently pats him on his shoulder. Those products of the end of the world will be left to slowly exchange with the survivors for crystal nuclei at the right time.

The rear two rows of SUVs have long been demolished by the He Zizhong. This time, they are laid out by the bedding that has just been taken out of the space, and simply arranged into a space for rest. In addition, there are several large plastic bags that are large in size, light in weight, filled with puffed food and instant noodles, and placed on the side to cover the eyes and ears.

He Zi reluctantly lay down, one meter eight, and some stretched out in the back space. Fang Hao looked distressed. Several times he proposed to let him rest in the space. He was laughed and refused. "It is impossible to sleep in the space every time."

He needs to adapt to the life after the end of the world as soon as possible. The space can't sense the outside situation. Fang Hao is still better at the time, but once both people enter, they can't grasp the situation outside.

And the people in the back car are not dead. If someone comes over, if you don't know, you will find that there is no one here. He does not want to take risks.

I woke up, it was already two o'clock in the morning, and He Zizhong was awakened by the vibration of the mobile phone. He always felt that if Fang Hao was fully responsible for the wake-up work, then He Zi definitely let himself sleep for a while.

Fang Hao is of course planning this way, even if I sleep for half an hour? Fifteen minutes is also good!

"What is the situation?"

Fang Hao shook his head: "I haven't seen a zombie coming over, but there are a few cars passing by on the road." Worried, frowning, "Is it like fog outside?"

He Zi got back up and continued to climb back into the cockpit: "You go for a break, I call you in the morning."

Fang Hao, had to go to sleep, and touched his forehead: "It's sweating again, wipe the sweat and keep the wind."

Leaning over his cheek and kissing, waiting for him to sleep, He Zizhong took out a clean towel and wiped his face.

He still has a low fever, but because of the space water, the low fever every night is now within an hour. After the weak period is not long, now this time, although he is still weak during morning, his face is somewhat white, but it is not serious.

Even if he is seen, he will be treated as if he is not sleeping well, and some low blood pressure will be the same.

Outside the window, it was dark and silent. There is no light on the roadside, the moon is not visible in the sky, and there are gray parts everywhere, as if everything is covered in fog.

He Zi's eyebrows are still locked, it seems... the weather has changed completely...

The end of the world, human zombie is the first step, and then, the change of the weather, the whole world seems to be covered by a mist, day and night, surrounded by this gray atmosphere, all year round.