Chapter 20

Chapter 20 is on the way?

"There is a gas station in the front two kilometers. Let's stop there and see if we can add some more oil." Although the car's oil is enough to drive to the city of A, He Zi can't stand the tail of the car, find a place to stopped, after those people found out that they were wrong with them, and when they left, they would find another place to rest in the space for one night, which is what he wants to do now.

Fang Hao has no opinion - the more gasoline, of course, the better.

After two kilometers, He Zizhong slowed down and headed for the gas station. Sure enough, the cars in the back hesitantly slowed down and stopped at the side of the road, but did not get off immediately like the two.

As for the reason?

--The gas station is shaking a few zombies!

The two ignored the cars behind and simply cleaned up a few zombies. He Zizhong used the steel pipe in his hand to quickly absorb the crystal nucleus that he touched into the space. Later, Fang Hao drove to refuel, and He Zizhong went into the room of the gas station alone, sweeping the gasoline inside the small bucket.

Sure enough, I found that Fang Hao went to refuel, and the zombies were already picked up by them, and the rest of the people still can stay? Quickly drive the car to the gas station and pick up the tubing to refuel.

More brains turned faster, ran to the small room of the gas station and ran a face to the newly-collected gas.

The people who came in came back with a sigh of relief. They were the ones who followed the car behind He Zi, and naturally knew the reason for the formation of this inexplicable team. He Zizhong did not pay attention to them, and walked back to his car with empty hands.

"Top up?"

Fang Hao sighed back and saw that He Zizhong was relieved and nodded.

He Zizhong looked around and saw the zombies who had been extremely low in action after driving out of the city. It was safe on the road.

"I will eat something for a while, take a break and go."

Fang Hao said something, a few people came next to him and asked: "Where are your team going?"

He Zi looked at them and found that there were many people around him, and they all listened to the dialogue on this side. So, an inexplicable question: "What team?"

The few people glanced at each other and glanced at each other: "Are you not escaping from the city?"

"Yes."

"That's not it? We just want to ask, where are your teams going? It's too dangerous outside, it's not safe to act alone, and if you are on the way, everyone will be a companion."

He Zizhong frowned: "We only have one car for two people, there is no team."

Fang Hao also said at the side of the interface: "We originally came out to find something to eat, and the result was followed by a large number of cars behind the road. If we want to drive back, you can't lose your head. Then you will follow a bunch of zombies. There is no way. Out of the city." Saying, frowning. "We still want to ask, where are you going? How do we slow down and let you not overtake?"

The few people stunned, and some people were stunned. Some people looked angry and said loudly on the side: "We want to drive forward, who is the car in front? Is it swaying and swaying?

"Rely, all the way to the car, zombies, do not hide and open the road and hit it up?!"

"Really, what's the way to take it? Don't make it clear!"